Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey townsends » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hey townsends
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

so . . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Oh yeah, guess we should change that.

is it supposed to be $8 or $12

... maybe mike & terry just needed a little extra

08-06-2003 16:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:

is it supposed to be $8 or $12

... maybe mike & terry just needed a little extra

It's supposed to be whatever Mike & Terry says it is Wink

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-06-2003 16:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that is CooL with me...

I got two signed copies for $24 Pleased

08-06-2003 16:36 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Is there any idea when this will be available through the store here?

The guys have half of them on the road with them, the second half is supposed to be printed any day now and shipped to us to sell in the store. I don't know, they may wait until the BBQ tour is wrapping up.

Great, look forward to hearing them some day soon then.

08-06-2003 16:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Great, look forward to hearing them some day soon then.

really, I have a signed one you can get for $25 Roll Eyes

08-06-2003 16:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Greedy, capitalistic, sell-out.
sorry, that was my jealous (and Jim-baiting) self there.
No thanks, I'll buy one for 10 and mail it to Terry, I'm sure he'd sign it and send it back for less than $14.00

08-06-2003 16:47 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
they were $10.00 in cali Pleased

I guess we're middle of the road. I paid $10.00 too. But it was the Audioris who charged $10.00. Can't blame it on Mike and Terry.
08-06-2003 17:41 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
they were $10.00 in cali Pleased

I guess we're middle of the road. I paid $10.00 too. But it was the Audioris who charged $10.00. Can't blame it on Mike and Terry.

We charged what they told us to charge. They switched around prices of a few things like Little Big which was $10 instead of $12..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-06-2003 19:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:

and you guys gave me a funny look when I asked about that at the LA show!

heh heh Big Grin

08-06-2003 21:31 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah well, the original thing was written by JT I believe.
At the show we just asked Mike and Terry for the price,
who knows how or why it changed.

Thats one of those things that happens, at Cornerstone
sometimes people mark down titles at the end of the week
to not have to take stuff home. On the other hand, sometimes as people run out of a title they might raise the price some. It's one of those fluid things, but in the
end it's JT's or Terry and Mike's decission.

08-06-2003 22:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

When I was giving you guys a hard time about it I didn't know it was you. I would of been MORE of a pain if I knew beforehand. Tongue

Thanks for making the trip out there!

The first thing Mike and Terry asked about in MN was, "Where is BigDork?" Pleased

of course they didn't want to talk to me, they were just looking for the CDs I had of theirs.
Roll Eyes Cool
08-06-2003 22:42 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Administrator

hehe...

08-06-2003 22:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

wholly krapf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is it $8 or $12, we paid $10...

how many of you, with Mike and Terry standing four feet in front of you wouldn't have paid $30 for the camp cd?

i bought whatever i could, to support the boys, and still called it tithing...
08-07-2003 00:18 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

hey SHC!

I was just watching the video from LA and I got you in a few shots...no front views but lots from the back and a couple from the side. Roll Eyes

I'm taking snapshots from the show and will soon have a page full of pictures, song list, sound clips and video clips.

Sorry we didn't have time to talk (ok, I didn't take the time to talk). I missed talking with most everyone in LA. Frown

at least I got to meet you California folks!

BD
08-07-2003 00:34 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey townsends

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH