Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Washington DC BBQ - any info? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Washington DC BBQ - any info?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Washington DC BBQ - any info? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Saw the date as 8/21 and emailed the contact person
listed but no response yet.

07-29-2003 09:37 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

none of us live in that area.... fly to l.a. on the first...
you know you want to! i'm flying from spokane.... Big Grin

Cool
07-29-2003 09:40 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

come to MN - cheaper and closer- plus you get high marks for goin to Church on Sunday.......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-29-2003 09:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

But the DC BBQ is being held here...

~Groucho~
07-29-2003 09:48 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

that might be pretty cool then....
will bush's daughter's be there??? Smile )

Cool
07-29-2003 09:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

His niece too!

Evil

~Groucho~
07-29-2003 09:56 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

HIDE THE BEER-
GW'S HERE.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-29-2003 09:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Don't worry, the girls will bring LOTS of beer for all Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-29-2003 10:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

~hic~

~Groucho~
07-29-2003 10:16 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
His niece too!

Evil

oh yeah! she's the really, really hot one!
let's drive to district of columbia... Big Grin
hide the beer, g.w.'s here! Pleased

Cool
07-29-2003 12:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Prodigal Dog
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-17-2002
Location: Dude, be straight, be true. What is shakin' and bakin'? - Jish from the Blair Thumb

D.C. / Baltimore BBQs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ToryNotion
Saw the date as 8/21 and emailed the contact person
listed but no response yet.

I also sent the contact for the DC show and the Baltimore show and have not heard back from either one yet.
07-29-2003 12:38 Prodigal Dog is offline Search for Posts by Prodigal Dog Add Prodigal Dog to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by ToryNotion

No reply to my email to the DC contact. Maybe it's a private BBQ?

08-03-2003 18:43 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Good news - spoke to the contact person Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I spoke to the contact person/promoter just now. He said
the show/BBQ would probably be in the Arlington, VA area.
Good news for all Maryland, Virginia, DC, etc area fans.
He couldn't talk long so I'm short on details, but when he calls me back I'll post what I can.

08-07-2003 10:09 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

I received an email from E. Romero. Looks like a green light for the Washington DC area BBQ. As the email contains a phone number to contact Mr. Romero, I will not duplicate it's contents here to protect his privacy, but email him (it's on the BBQ schedule link off the main page) and i'm sure he'll respond quickly. It said the location is Arlington, near a metro stop and the Interstate. $20 per person, $40 a carload, family discount available. It told how to contact him to arrange payment and I suppose then he'll divulge the location. My wife is a little hesitant to commit to going as we have to schlepp (sp?) my daughter to
Rocky Mount, NC the night before to meet my parents, then
drive to Sneeds Ferry, NC to pick her up that weekend. And there's her work...

08-08-2003 08:26 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Washington DC BBQ - any info?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH