Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA Show Update!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Well, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm from Seattle and I've already been down to L.A. twice this year. I think I'm an honorary Southern Californian by now!

I'm driving down and spending the best part of a week.

btw, my new house just closed today. Thanks to our God! Big Grin
07-15-2003 15:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dan MacIntosh
So, how many of y'all are planning to attend this show?

hi there Dan! It's been a long time! Pleased

07-15-2003 15:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dan MacIntosh
So, how many of y'all are planning to attend this show?

Me!

I'll be there
07-15-2003 18:42 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

I'll be there too!

God willing!

August 2005
07-15-2003 19:36 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

07-16-2003 16:22 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by El Diablo

gulp!Frown

August 2005
07-16-2003 16:24 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:

gulp!Frown

hehehe.....Evil

07-16-2003 16:40 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

The latest in French design Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for commodes. They used to have those Lavash thingies (whatever) that washed your little tuckous once you were done with the le'poo.

This is just the next step up. Gone from water to fire. Singes the crud off'a your hiney. How very French, Diablo! I'm sure they'll sell! Big Grin
07-16-2003 16:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Hmmm, faint scents of burning sewage.

07-16-2003 16:49 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:

gulp!Frown

hehehe.....Evil

77's- You Don't Scare Me

If I'm walking in the dark
You don't scare me
Killer chasing me thru the park
You don't scare me
I could ride on a plane
Losing all its engines
Heading straight down the drain
I don't care, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
Cuz I know, no you don't
You don't scare me

Go for a drive and hit a rock
You don't scare me
Lightning bolt give me a lethal shock
You don't scare me
I could fall down the stairs
Or get stabbed at the fair
I won't fear, I won't fear
I won't fear, I won't fear
Cuz I know, that you don't
You don't scare

Why should I go the wrong way
Down a one way street
Against the Heat
When in one moment you could
Turn my up-to-date to obsolete
And your indiscreet
And you don't repeat
And you're beat beat beat
You're so beat

Yea though I walk
Through the valley
Of your shadow so near
I will fear no man
I will fear no woman
I will fear no pain
I will fear no thing
Cuz you don't
No you don't scare me

I'm gonna show you a mystery
You'll be swallowed in victory
Where's your stinger
Where's your sting

Cool
07-18-2003 19:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thanks Joey.

i feel better now.
07-19-2003 20:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I'm from Seattle and I've already been down to L.A. twice this year. I think I'm an honorary Southern Californian by now!

I'm driving down and spending the best part of a week.

btw, my new house just closed today. Thanks to our God! Big Grin

two trips makes you an honorary member. I'm not so sure about that.
07-20-2003 12:12 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Just the facts once again:

August 1st in Chatsworth.

Starts at 6:30pm

Bring a picnic dinner, blanket, lawn chairs. Drinks and treats for sale at the show (all proceeds go to Children's Hunger Fund)

Driving directions at www.rockypeak.org

See you there.

-Zip

August 2005
07-20-2003 12:16 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

DAmb this is going to be cool.
07-24-2003 22:17 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Yep! Big Grin
07-24-2003 22:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

How many "others" do you think will be making an appearance?
07-24-2003 22:21 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Who said anything about Meryl Streep?

We don't need her!

07-24-2003 23:43 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I love Meryl Streep.

I think I'll invite her to the MN BBQ Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-25-2003 00:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH