Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DA: Half Light, Epoch and Phase
Props
Sky King

Dogs: All That Remains
Waiting for You to Come Around

Eddies: Catch That Angel
Outdoor Elvis

77's: Don't This Way

~Groucho~
06-23-2003 10:59 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Thank you Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love you people!!

Thanks for the help and keep it coming. Use all of your aliases if you want to. I'll let you know soon what this is all about (in case it's not obvious).

BTW: The Choir boy (Derry) ain't comin' to my BBQ, that's why he's left dry. If you want to include his other incarnations in your list, feel free.

Again, you guys are the best. You gals are even better!

-ZZZZZip

August 2005
06-23-2003 11:19 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Blast you, Zippy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You had to go and change the rules! Let me try again...

Lost Dogs -- Breathe Deep, Imagine That, Loved and Forgiven

77s -- I Could Laugh, Lust/Flesh/Pride, Related (with an honorable mention to Lifeline)

DA -- Hats, Pool, Soon

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-23-2003 12:16 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Bones McCoy Bones McCoy is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-07-2002
Location: Space.... The Final Frontier. That and the Carman Website.

Who's this jackass using my TRADEMARK??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BLAST it, carl, you self-impressed seditious sissyboy, I'M the only one around here who gets to blast ANYBODY!!! So just go back to mud-wrestling with that Muglia jerk down in the Dump, all right???

Now where was I? Right -- Listen, Dippety-Do, I just read that blasted quote of yours, you flatulent fundamentalist freakshow, and as someone who lusts after a girl who craves salt I OBJECT to this kind of blatant racial profiling!!!

Anyway, here's the blasted songs I blast, blast it:

Lost Dogs: Bad Indigestion, Free Drinks and a Dream, Smokescreen

77s: The Lust, the Flesh, the Eyes and the Pride of Life, Snake, Denomination Blues. I especially like that last one because that's what I always tell those stupid Jesus freaks: "You can HAVE Jesus. Now, that's all." And then I punch their pious, pussified lights out. Big Grin

Mike Roe solo: Orbis. The rest of his solo albums are so wimpy that I'll bet the Voyager crew listens to them.

Terry Taylor solo: Writer's Block and Hey John Wayne. That's it. The rest of that sniveling was 20 years old before he wrote it. Evil

Swirling Eddies: I could listen to that Elvis album forever. I knew him, you know.

Daniel Amos: Skeptic's Song (at least they had some BALLS back then), Bakersfield (I love a good medical song), She's a Hard Drink (brother, you don't know how true this IS).

BLAST you DAmbers!!!

06-23-2003 12:26 Bones McCoy is offline Send an Email to Bones McCoy Homepage of Bones McCoy Search for Posts by Bones McCoy Add Bones McCoy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heh heh

Tongue
06-23-2003 14:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

me and my aliassss started a list last night but it's not done yet...

good thing I have a couple of aliasss to use cuz there is no way to pick only three!

BD
06-23-2003 14:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Has everyone and their aliassh*les posted their TOP 3 songs from these 3 groupings?

Lost Dogs

DA/Eddies/TST

77s/MRoe

I need you!

Deadline is Monday 6/30/02

Thanks

August 2005
06-25-2003 16:35 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

you said one from each....

Here are your words...
This may have been discussed before, but I need each of your favorite songs from each of the below artists. This may have been discussed before, but I need each of your favorite songs from each of the below artists.

Lost Dogs:

Daniel Amos:

77s:

I know it's hard to narrow down to one each , but just go with your gut. Incidentally, I don't know your aliases, so go ahead and vote twice if you are more than one person

One or three....? Not trying to get too nitpicky.. Big Grin
06-25-2003 16:44 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Has everyone and their aliassh*les posted their TOP 3 songs from these 3 groupings?

i have no alias... Red Face

Cool
06-25-2003 16:46 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I am an alias. but I'm not a lass.
06-25-2003 16:51 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hemi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These are also my words(about 7 posts in), and thanks for bringing up my past sins. I was embarassed before but now it's a double.

OH CRAP!!

I'm sorry everybody! It just occured to me that it won't work if I just get one from each of you!!!

I need 3 each.

Lost Dogs:

Daniel Amos(+TST/Swirling Eddies):

77s(+Mike Roe, 7&7):

I'm so embarassed.

Frown

Please participate if you could ever forgive me.

August 2005
06-25-2003 17:07 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

OH CRAP!!

I'm sorry everybody! It just occured to me that it won't work if I just get one from each of you!!!

I need 3 each.

Lost Dogs:

Daniel Amos(+TST/Swirling Eddies):

77s(+Mike Roe, 7&7):

HemiHeads picks:

Lost Dogs:Breath Deep, A blessing in Disguise , The Mark Of Cain.

Daniel Amos(+TST/Swirling Eddies):. Walls of Doubt , Chicken Crosses the Road , Some Friendly Advice.

77s(+Mike Roe, 7&7):Rocks in your head , Snake , Ache Beautiful.

I'm so embarassed.

Frown

Please participate if you could ever forgive me.
06-25-2003 17:36 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thanks Hemi Big Grin

August 2005
06-25-2003 18:12 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Thanks Hemi Big Grin

No problem Zippy!
06-25-2003 18:40 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Here ya go ZIP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lost Dogs- Ditto......A Vegas Story.....Dunce Cap

DA- Joel.....The Pool.....Man In The Moon

77's- The Lust The Flesh The Eyes And The Pride Of Life.....Perfect Blues.....Mercy Mercy

Swirling Eddies- All The Way To Heaven.....Hold Back The Wind Donna.....Mystery Babylon

Big Grin

06-25-2003 19:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

in order of shortest to longest titles

Mike Roe – 77s:

Related
Ache Beautiful
The Itch Is Back

TST – SE – DA:

The Twist
Hole In The World
Chicken Crosses the Road

Lost Dogs:

Amber Waves Goodbye
Eleanor It's Raining Now
Waiting For You To Come Around
06-26-2003 12:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
afterglow
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

Lost Dogs: Come Down Here, Last Testament of Angus Shane, Wild Ride

TST/SE/DA: Writers Block, Meanwhile, Steal Away

Mike Roe/77s: Blue Sky, Look, Happy Roy

06-26-2003 12:28 afterglow is offline Search for Posts by afterglow Add afterglow to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

I have fasted and prayed for several days so that I would know the TRULY BEST songs. These are mine and should be everyone else’s choices too.

77s and or Mike Roe -

Say Your Prayers (I always do, but never in my underwear)

The Lust, The Flesh, The Eyes and The Pride of Life (This is one song that I myself don't need. But it is one that almost all of the rest of you DAmbers need. I pride myself at leading a sinless life and you should try to be like me.)

God Sends Quails (You can't go back, but with my help you can go on)

TST and the rest - (these are the only Good songs from Terry)

Catch That Angel
My Hand To God
You Lay Down

Lost Dogs -

Reasonable Service (I chose this song because it's a great example of how lazy you all have become. "Reasonable"? I say DO ALL THAT YOU CAN DO, not just what's reasonable. Blow up those abortion clinics, thump poor sinners on the head with a large letter edition bible if you need to, give you money to TBN, scorn those who drink and go to R rated movies... there is so much more that you can do! Just try and be like me.)

Ghost Train To Nowhere (that's right, lost souls going nowhere...)

No Room For Us (there is always room for me, but maybe not for you! wise up DAmbers.)

Sincerely and in Christ,
Übie

06-26-2003 12:44 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
TST and the rest - (these are the only Good songs from Terry)

Catch That Angel
My Hand To God
You Lay Down

i thought for sure the skeptic's song would be on your list, ubes.... Red Face

Shocked

Cool
06-26-2003 12:46 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

That is one of my all time favorite songs, I can't believe I left it out of my picks.

I have fasted and prayed for several days so that I would know the TRULY BEST songs. These are mine and should be everyone else’s choices too.

I add it now as a 4th song to the TST list. I can do that because I am Über Parrot after all. And because everything I do is correct and good.

Ü

06-26-2003 12:51 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH