Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos??? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

Daniel Amos??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How come the first Daniel Amos album is not available in the webstore? That was the only album where they made good music....
after that they started playing some sort of new wave circus music..... Red Face
I just laugh my burro off every time I hear the skeptics song.... all I have is an old l.p. and it there is a large scratch across it..... Crying

Garth

06-20-2003 12:17 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you tried listening to the Lost Dogs? No new wave stuff there.

06-20-2003 12:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Garth, du-hu-huuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Garth
How come the first Daniel Amos album is not available in the webstore? That was the only album where they made good music....
after that they started playing some sort of new wave circus music..... Red Face
I just laugh my burro off every time I hear the skeptics song.... all I have is an old l.p. and it there is a large scratch across it..... Crying
Garth

How's, like, Wayne doin', dude?

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
06-20-2003 12:32 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Garth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Have you tried listening to the Lost Dogs? No new wave stuff there.

I've heard them and they are just fine...but I expect more than just fine from these guys..... Red Face

Garth from Dallas..

06-20-2003 12:43 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Garth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're joking, right?

I mean, you don't really feel that way, do you?

But even if you do, welcome we'd love to let you in on some beautiful moments in DA's history since the Skeptik's(sic) Song.

Dear DAmbers,

Watch what you say. This may be a wacky thread, savvy? We don't want anybody to get in trouble.

Sincerely, and in Christ,
Zipper

August 2005
06-20-2003 12:44 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

*&^%ing new wave circus music.... Mad

06-20-2003 12:45 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

written any letters lately, Garth?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-20-2003 12:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I'll bet he has.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But remember, The Beatles wrote lots of letters too....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-20-2003 12:59 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Garth
Dignified Lazar

beatles were %^*$ hippies! Mad

but they did sell lots and lots of records.... Big Grin

Garth..

06-20-2003 13:19 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

I think it would be funny if the "wacky fan" ever really did post here! Pleased

06-20-2003 14:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Hey Garth!
Have you listened to Daniel Amos's new one "Mr Buechner's Dream"? Big Grin

It's excellent Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

06-20-2003 14:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Garth
Dignified Lazar

new wave circus music sucks! Mad

the new lost dogs ain't too bad though....

06-20-2003 14:32 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Hah, Garth! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Garth

Ah gots t'gree'th yuh! Them Dan'l Amuss bow-wuhs RAHK'd back en th' deh! 'Fore th' debbil got hold'uh them, that es!

Praise GOW-wud!!!
06-20-2003 14:32 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

This thread sucks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

all I have is an old l.p. and it there is a large scratch across it..... Crying

Garth

Roll Eyes

06-20-2003 14:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I think it would be funny if the "wacky fan" ever really did post here! Pleased

who you calling wacky, ya punk! Mad

Pleased

06-20-2003 14:48 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Tongue

06-20-2003 14:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

get that tounge back in your mouth you new wave circus music listenin', neon green ozzy shirt wearing to the Christian bookstore hippie! Mad

Tongue

Garth

06-20-2003 14:59 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Okay, I know who you are now! Smile )

Your secret is safe with me! Pleased

06-20-2003 15:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

huh? Confused
you must have me confused with one of them new wave hippies....

now, i am not .backs. Red Face

06-20-2003 15:06 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

yeah, I know that! Tongue

06-20-2003 15:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH