Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Calling on the Eddies.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Calling on the Eddies....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Calling on the Eddies.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey fellow DA/Taylor freaks, I just wanted share a link of this Outcast (I really hate using that word) Christian Board. There is not near as much action as this one but none the less pretty good. We discuss a variety of topics..My intent to come to this board is NOT to get people to check this one out and then book. I am just looking for some fellow "Taylorized minds" that can post some things..I am a moderator there and things have just been a little slow...Hey it's worth checking out...
My screen name is "KickOutTheJams"..

P.S. On a lighter note , there are NO the Tuxedo Clad Megastar fans that I know of there........

http://pub182.ezboard.com/bbordercross82885
06-09-2003 17:55 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

P.S. On a lighter note , there are NO the Tuxedo Clad Megastar fans that I know of there........

count me out then! iffen ther ain't none of us there c-man fans around. then what's the point of going? bunch of taters Roll Eyes

skcus
06-09-2003 17:59 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac

count me out then! iffen ther ain't none of us there c-man fans around. then what's the point of going? bunch of taters Roll Eyes

skcus

Hey wait if you go , there will be at least one fan..
06-09-2003 18:04 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

who?

I thought you said there wernt non? Confused
06-09-2003 18:06 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Hey, what's up skcus?...

Come on, man...I'll go over wit ya...I could always wear a C-man mask! Tongue

heh heh Evil

06-09-2003 18:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Calling on the Eddies....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH