Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol Big Grin

06-03-2003 12:39 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
That was indeed my cardboard cutout, but I did deliver it to the party myself.

-Jolly

my brother............

such a card!

Nice cutout, though, Jolly!!!!!!!!!! So lifelike!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-03-2003 12:47 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

JIMiNy
I was at that Terry & Phil show also, attempting to run sound. They had a digital board that was pretty tough to run. But if you listen to the recordi.............never mind.
Commander
06-03-2003 14:19 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
JIMiNy
I was at that Terry & Phil show also, attempting to run sound. They had a digital board that was pretty tough to run. But if you listen to the recordi.............never mind.
Commander

you do not by chance know of anyone who has a copy of that recordi.............never mind.

I know I sure would like to HeaR that concert Wink

all I heard was a loud hissing & gurgling sound... Crying
Interrupted by Terry & Phil every once in a while Confused

06-03-2003 14:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

wasn't that just during the elvis story?

or did they not do the elvis story at your show?
06-03-2003 14:59 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

So.......there was an Elvis impersonator at the Fellowship of the DAmb Yankees partay!!!! Things are starting to come into focus!

06-03-2003 15:08 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

06-03-2003 15:10 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
JIMiNy
Commander

Recording??

There is no such thing I am sure... right? Evil

06-03-2003 15:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Falcon Heights is correct sir... roseville is NoT
I just cut & paste'd from the DA timeline...

& yes it is no longer there Crying

you were not the one ordering espresso's all during the show were you Evil

The coffee shop that replaced it just went out of buisness! Shocked Crying

06-03-2003 15:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

THE MYSTERY UNFOLDS (2NITE
WHEN WOGGY BRINGS THE RECOR...)
there never was a recor..
I am a cardboard cutuot of a real recor..

cccccooollll or what?
I'll never tell
tell what?

who are you and why are you bothering me?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-03-2003 15:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I know nothing! Pleased

06-03-2003 15:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Dr
you're an expert?
(just got this today!)

An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-03-2003 15:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Dr
you're an expert?
(just got this today!)

An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.

wow.
that's pretty good, and very true I am afraid.

I think to admit you know nothing is the begining of wisdom... kinda like that "fear of the Lord" thing Pleased

06-03-2003 15:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

wasn't that just during the elvis story?
or did they not do the elvis story at your show?

yes, we got the elvis tape story at our show Big Grin

we also got the someone ordering espresso's all during the show story complete with loud hissing & gurgling sound effects and Phil (I think) saying if anyone else orders an espresso I am going to half to...
(something or another, I do not remember) Evil

06-03-2003 16:37 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

(something or another, I do not remember) Evil

well I do remember, but I do not want to...

tell you exactly what he didn't say

exactly how He didn't say it Wink

06-03-2003 17:04 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
tumbleweed
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

This looks like it was a ton of fun! Big Grin

Everyone should have a DAmb friend they can get together with.

tweed
06-03-2003 18:06 tumbleweed is offline Send an Email to tumbleweed Search for Posts by tumbleweed Add tumbleweed to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

amen, brother Weed.

what part of the world do YOU hail from?

06-04-2003 16:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve

that's me.........fifth from the end on the right side of the stage................

Smile

06-04-2003 16:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

so that's what happend to Elvis?

06-04-2003 18:12 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

wow........................that's pretty scary!

When the Pope gets up and starts singing "Hunka Hunka Burning Love", I'm gonna freak out!

06-05-2003 11:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH