Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Calling on the Eddies.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Calling on the Eddies....
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Calling on the Eddies.... HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-09-2003 17:55
 RE: Calling on the Eddies.... skcusnamrac 06-09-2003 17:59
 RE: Calling on the Eddies.... HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-09-2003 18:04
 RE: Calling on the Eddies.... skcusnamrac 06-09-2003 18:06
 RE: Calling on the Eddies.... EdHead 06-09-2003 18:52

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Calling on the Eddies.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey fellow DA/Taylor freaks, I just wanted share a link of this Outcast (I really hate using that word) Christian Board. There is not near as much action as this one but none the less pretty good. We discuss a variety of topics..My intent to come to this board is NOT to get people to check this one out and then book. I am just looking for some fellow "Taylorized minds" that can post some things..I am a moderator there and things have just been a little slow...Hey it's worth checking out...
My screen name is "KickOutTheJams"..

P.S. On a lighter note , there are NO the Tuxedo Clad Megastar fans that I know of there........

http://pub182.ezboard.com/bbordercross82885
06-09-2003 17:55 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

P.S. On a lighter note , there are NO the Tuxedo Clad Megastar fans that I know of there........

count me out then! iffen ther ain't none of us there c-man fans around. then what's the point of going? bunch of taters Roll Eyes

skcus
06-09-2003 17:59 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac

count me out then! iffen ther ain't none of us there c-man fans around. then what's the point of going? bunch of taters Roll Eyes

skcus

Hey wait if you go , there will be at least one fan..
06-09-2003 18:04 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

who?

I thought you said there wernt non? Confused
06-09-2003 18:06 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Hey, what's up skcus?...

Come on, man...I'll go over wit ya...I could always wear a C-man mask! Tongue

heh heh Evil

06-09-2003 18:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Calling on the Eddies....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH