Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I Had a Bad Experience With the DA Store and Now I'm Gonna Show You My Bummed Out Side » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I Had a Bad Experience With the DA Store and Now I'm Gonna Show You My Bummed Out Side
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
K4DA K4DA is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-659.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2021

I Had a Bad Experience With the DA Store and Now I'm Gonna Show You My Bummed Out Side Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone else had problems with a defective DA disc and/or problems with receiving help/response after ordering?

I had ordered several DA deluxe discs on February 12th. Unfortunately, my Alarma bonus disc came with two sizeable marks on it affecting play on multiple songs. As I had ordered many discs at once, I didn't notice the defect until getting around to my Alarma disc on March 18th. I sent a message on March 18th, asking if I could receive an unblemished bonus disc, and stating I would be happy to send the defective disc back if need be.

That same day on March 18th, I received my one and only response: "Sorry to hear that! I will absolutely replace the disc for you."

I appreciate the initial response given, but it was vague. 1) I wasn't instructed to send the defective disc back. 2) I wasn't given an address of where to send it if, indeed, I needed to send it back. 3) I wasn't given instruction as to whether I needed to: A) Send the whole Alarma deluxe disc set back or B) Send back only the defective bonus disc.

That same day, on March 18th, I thanked the person for being willing to send me a replacement disc, and I inquired if there was something I needed to do on my end. I received no response.

I have since attempted to reach out again on April 6th, April 12th and April 22nd. I had again asked if I needed to do something on my end to receive a replacement disc. I received no response.

All I'm requesting is to receive an unblemished disc of which I've initially paid for.

I greatly appreciate Daniel Amos - one of the best bands out there to this day - but the customer service from the store is lacking.

04-28-2021 08:52 K4DA is offline Search for Posts by K4DA Add K4DA to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hopefully your message will get Eric or Jason on the case. They are usually really prompt at sorting things out but I know they are busy with a lot of other stuff and the DA store is just one of these. You shouldn't need to send the defective disc back though. They should just replace it for you.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
04-29-2021 02:15 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
K4DA K4DA is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by K4DA
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the reply, Wayneb. I sent you a PM.

04-29-2021 11:58 K4DA is offline Search for Posts by K4DA Add K4DA to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Nope no need to send a disc back for a replacement.

We will replace it for you.

My (now 6 month old) son had been going in and out of the hospital repeatedly and often unexpectedly with emergency open heart surgery and numerous procedures. What likely happened is that I responded and then he unexpectedly went back into the hospital for a time. Each time that happens, my wife and I sit in a hospital room for several weeks with rare internet connectivity- so it’s hard to keep up with much of anything. It’s very isolating.

He is home now and should stay that way for several years at least. I have been getting caught up on orders and emails and e everything else.... send me an email again and I should see it. There has been a note at the top of the store page about it for a while.

My sons heart issues were unique and severe enough that he is featured on the hospital’s website. (A few details are wrong, but overall this is his story.

https://www.glennon.org/noah-townsend/

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-08-2021 14:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Thanks for getting on board here, Eric. I knew you were really under stress and I was going to get hold of Tom G to see if he could sort it out. There was a message from another guy a couple months back that also needed a replacement, so I will see if I can find that and pass it onto you as well.
Let's hope and pray that your boy can be stabilized for a few years (or more) and you can get your life back! I can PM K4DA and let him know, in case he doesn't see your post.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
05-09-2021 04:35 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
K4DA K4DA is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by K4DA

Thank you for responding, Eric. I am genuinely appreciative. I was not aware of your son's health conditions... I will remember your son and your family in my prayers.

Per your note here, I will resend an email, regarding that defective disc.

05-11-2021 05:07 K4DA is offline Search for Posts by K4DA Add K4DA to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I Had a Bad Experience With the DA Store and Now I'm Gonna Show You My Bummed Out Side

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH