2012 Stunt Grafx
Produced By Terry Scott Taylor and Tom Gulotta.
1. OVERTURE: THE RETURN
2. LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLING!
3. OVER THE DEEPORAMA
4. OUT OF THE CLAY AND MUD /COILSssss and sssssSPRINGSssss
5. RAISE THE FLAG BOYS, THEN LET'S GET TO WORK!
6. IT'S A DING DANG DAY
7. LORD LURKER/TOIL IN THE SOIL
8. A BAD APPLE A DAY HELPS THE CLAY DECAY
9. CLAY-GUY'S UNDOING
THE LOVE SWEET LOVE SUITE:
11. Part two: AT LEAST IN YOUR EYES MY LOVE
12. COME HELL OR HIGH WATER PANTS
13. Huh? What's Going On Here? I Don't Get it!
14. Huh? What's Going On Here? I Don't Get it!
15. Huh? What's Going On Here? I Don't Get it!
16. RUSHIN' WIND
17. The wind, HUMAN FLAME THROWERS, AND A BIT OF GIBBERISH
18. FISHIN' WITH THE SCULPTOR
19. FINALE: RETURN TO THE NEVERHOOD
All songs © 2012 shape of air music, bmi.
. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication or distribution of this work is strictly prohibited by Federal Law and subject to prosecution.
Music Written, arranged & Produced by Terry Scott Taylor
Engineered by Derald Daugherty at Sled Dog, Franklin, TN
Additional Engineering by Ryan Kingsmigh at Red Rock Recording Co. Mountain View, CA
Mixed by Ryan Kingsmigh and Derald Daugherty
Inspired by The Neverhood, by Doug TenNapel
Story Written by: Terry Scott Taylor
Illustrations: Doug TenNapel
Layout: Eric Townsend & Tom Gulotta
Coloring: Jason Townsend & Eric Townsend
Published by: Stunt grafx & Stunt Records
Mastered by masaki at One Way, Venetia CA
Deepest love and thanks to todd ludahl for making the whole thing possible.
sam levine: woodwinds and sax
steve patrick: trumpet
trombone: barry green
mike roe: guitars
steve hindalong: drums, percussion & assorted effects
david roach: keyboards
tim chandler: electric bass
chris donohue: stand-up bass
leisel dromi: background female vocals
terry scott taylor: guitar and Lead Vocals