Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » not friday! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page not friday!
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 not friday! tchandler 03-23-2006 10:23
 It's not Friday? DwDunphy 03-23-2006 10:28
 RE: not friday! jiminy 03-23-2006 10:29
 RE: not friday! Captain Pedantic 03-23-2006 16:02
 RE: not friday! tchandler 03-23-2006 10:31
 RE: not friday! jiminy 03-23-2006 11:47
 RE: not friday! Eis 03-23-2006 12:37
 RE: not friday! jiminy 03-23-2006 13:05
 RE: not friday! tchandler 03-23-2006 13:14
 RE: not friday! joey 03-23-2006 14:21
 RE: not friday! Audiori J 03-23-2006 13:20
 RE: not friday! bigdork.2 03-23-2006 13:37
 RE: not friday! tchandler 03-23-2006 13:38
 RE: not friday! jiminy 03-23-2006 14:21
 RE: not friday! Mark 03-23-2006 14:21
 RE: not friday! Gabriel Syme 03-23-2006 15:56
 RE: not friday! Mountain Fan 03-24-2006 11:21
 RE: not friday! bereal 03-24-2006 23:06
 RE: not friday! Dr Rich 03-27-2006 07:23
 RE: not friday! tchandler 03-27-2006 22:47
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

not friday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi friends -- i'm gonna be out of town tomorrow, so i just wanted to pop in and say hi. i'll be on here off and on all day.

bereal, you out there today?
03-23-2006 10:23 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

It's not Friday? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dang. Thought it WAS!

Tim, can I bother you for progress reports, or will you tell me what my grandfather used to say about defecating in my hat and pulling it over my ears (only, more "colorfully")?
03-23-2006 10:28 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey tim

I'd be bereal- but I look awful in a dress.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-23-2006 10:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Hey tim

I'd be bereal- but I look awful in a dress.

Hi Tim too...

I'm also not Bereal - I'm told I'd look good in a dress but long hair does not suit me....

And it is Friday! Nothing y'all say can convince me otherwise!

03-23-2006 16:02 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

hey jiminy, hey DwD -- progress reports?
03-23-2006 10:31 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well- seems its a quiet house today.

(and snowing outside..sigh..I am a bit 'tired of it by now.)
just swirling flakes

Tim- We wanna know more bout the guy who actually HAS a life..think thats what Dw means

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 03-23-2006 11:48.

03-23-2006 11:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Hey Tim! I'm actually kinda glad it's not Friday...that's one day closer to the end of spring break and back to schoolwork time. Time flies...well, time just plain flies. Frown
03-23-2006 12:37 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Eis
you aint seen nothin yet, my son.

Spring break!- pshah - in my day they called it Easter Vacation!

03-23-2006 13:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Eis Eis, baby!

um, sorry. you probably get that a lot?

so what did you do on spring break? i'm taking my kids on spring break to beautiful, uh, sunny...wait, it's not really sunny -- uh, snowy!...no, actually there's no snow... ...sort of just gray, in-between, um, michigan. yeah, that's right, michigan. what of it.
03-23-2006 13:14 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
Eis Eis, baby!

um, sorry. you probably get that a lot?

so what did you do on spring break? i'm taking my kids on spring break to beautiful, uh, sunny...wait, it's not really sunny -- uh, snowy!...no, actually there's no snow... ...sort of just gray, in-between, um, michigan. yeah, that's right, michigan. what of it.

going to visit a certain wacky fan? Shocked Tongue

i am taking off the week my son has off for spring break too.. first week of april...
not sure what we are doing, but will have fun.. Cool

Cool
03-23-2006 14:21 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Shocked

03-23-2006 13:20 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Hi Tim

that's all I got, just a Hi...

man am I boring

03-23-2006 13:37 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi bigdork!
03-23-2006 13:38 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Tim
Whats in the Wolverine State for you besides the obvious?
(Wolverines that is..)

03-23-2006 14:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Hi Tim!

How's your day going?

Have you got any good news for us?

That Berger's a looney. Tongue

Man, I wish it really were Friday.

03-23-2006 14:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Hi, Tim. Sorry I didn't check in sooner.

Not that I have anything worth hearing.

Anyway, Have a great weekend!
03-23-2006 15:56 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

hey tim sorry bereal and I missed ya. it's been kinda .crazy for us lately too.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-24-2006 11:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

yup. I missed you again tim. I didn't have time to even get on the computer Thursday and then today I had to go to the grocery store.

Let's just say MF and I have a very busy month planned for April. MF is doing some modifications to our vehicle so we can tow a trailer and help move my Gramma (the one with Alzheimer's) down to NC so my mom can better manage her affairs and keep an eye on her. We're going to the beach with MF's mom at some point. MF needs to get his stuff out of his parents house and we might be helping them move. .Crazy doesn't even begin to describe our lives right now. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Oh, btw, Cricket, I don't look good in a dress either. Red Face

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-24-2006 23:06 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Hello Tim!
Sorry I missed you!

03-27-2006 07:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
Whats in the Wolverine State for you besides the obvious?

hey, jiminy -- i have a long lost relative in Ann Arbor. The last remaining uncle on my mom's side. he's getting up in years and i wanted maria and the kids to have a chance to meet him, and i just wanted to see him again. it was a really nice trip.
03-27-2006 22:47 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » not friday!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH