Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » not friday! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page not friday!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and hi, Dr. Rich, and bereal and MF and Captain and Gabriel and joey and Mark!
03-27-2006 22:49 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hery Tim we saw the Choir in St Louis the other day, sorry you couldn't make the tour. It was good to see Dan outside of a Cornerstone tent, we really enjoy talking to him. The concert was really cool, there is something interesting about watching Steve's drumming technique. I always get a kick out of the way he works.

03-27-2006 22:51 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

hey, Jason! yep, Steve's the best.
03-27-2006 22:53 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Its kinda mesmerizing when he is keeping beat and adds in some weird thing that looks like it would normally throw people off the beat and it doesnt for him. He must have quite a natural internal clock or something.

03-27-2006 22:59 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Hery Tim we saw the Choir in St Louis the other day, sorry you couldn't make the tour. It was good to see Dan outside of a Cornerstone tent, we really enjoy talking to him. The concert was really cool, there is something interesting about watching Steve's drumming technique. I always get a kick out of the way he works.

Man that was a great show. Dan was crackin me up. He really gets into his playing. It all sounded fantastic.

gone, gone with God, but gone
03-28-2006 00:24 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Dan is a great guy- and a great musician. He loveds what he does ..n does it so well

Had a chance to meet him at C- Stone , along with Steve and Derri....
I was a babbling idiot!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 03-28-2006 12:15.

03-28-2006 12:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Here's a pic of MF and Dan Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-29-2006 14:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » not friday!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH