Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler is such a moron! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chandler is such a moron!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

erhielt Ihre Baß-Guitarre herauf dort auch gesogen? über stiegen Sie oben in dieses Blatt eingebläse, zu glauben, was ein swirley ganz ist?

~f

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 11:32 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

per mantenerli appena sulle vostre punte, berger - qui è una domanda piccola in italiano: mangiate i pesci al venerdì durante lent?

~f

dit, dit, doo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by freak: 03-17-2006 11:36.

03-17-2006 11:35 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

Hey freak,

homin gerbin top ramen flingin herman vermin homina homina, your self!!! Stop speaking your northern icelandic languages what i don't always understand!!! STOP TRYING TO BAIT THE BERGER!!!!

03-17-2006 11:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

will you take this bait?

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 11:38 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

"bait the berger"? now he calls himself "THE" berger?
03-17-2006 11:38 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

seen any lepruchans, round that leaf blower...

i hear they love to torment hapless bergers among leaves...

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 11:40 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

No todo esta bien en su cabeza.....

03-17-2006 11:40 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Hapless Bergers......I like that.

03-17-2006 11:41 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHAT OF IT, CHANDLER??!! WHAT IF I DO WANNA CALL MYSELF THE BERGER????!!!!! HOW IS THAT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS??!!!!!

And, uh, freak, I guess you didn't notice, but you've got some sort of turtle there in your beer. Or are you just glad to see me.

03-17-2006 11:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

the berger has discovered font size...

very annoying.

I like a black and tan... I don't what the hell that turtle is supposed to be... maybe it helps the guiness poor better - but that is just a guess...

no idea.

berger beware the leprechaun...

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 11:48 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

tim have you been able to go out on the choir dates?

how is it going?

~f

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 11:50 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Good lord! That leprechaun looks just like that last girl scout what jumped me!!! gkk!

03-17-2006 11:53 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

hey freak! -- no i haven't been playing the choir dates because of my job (as usual) but also because Matt Slocum has been fully rehearsed with them since early summer and it just made sense for him to do these few gigs. he's doing a fine jerb!
03-17-2006 11:55 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Good lord! That leprechaun looks just like that last girl scout what jumped me!!! gkk!

and he is just outside of that leaf blower looking for a burger royal...

~f

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 11:55 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey freak! -- no i haven't been playing the choir dates because of my job (as usual) but also because Matt Slocum has been fully rehearsed with them since early summer and it just made sense for him to do these few gigs. he's doing a fine jerb!

i understand...

man - having a real day job glows with warmth. well it pays the bills and all but it sure cuts into the rock & roll fantasy.

~f

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 11:56 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
and he is just outside of that leaf blower looking for a burger royal...

Is he fond of Lavoris? Perhaps we can strike a deal!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 03-17-2006 11:57.

03-17-2006 11:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

quote:
man - having a real day job glows with warmth. well it pays the bills and all but it sure cuts into the rock & roll fantasy.

i'm honestly at peace with that. and who knows what'll happen in the future?
03-17-2006 12:01 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey Chandler!! WHO CARES!!! Hahahahahahahahgkjk!! I--- gk gkkk!! GOOD LORD WHAT'S THAT GREEN THING DOING IN HERE?!!!!!

03-17-2006 12:03 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
quote:

i'm honestly at peace with that. and who knows what'll happen in the future?

in all seriousness - that is very cool.

facing reality with contentment is definitely a gift - it also is the secret to finding joy in the moment rather than thinking happiness and joy are around the next elusive corner.

~f

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 12:05 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

...AHKKKK GK GKKCXXXKKXXVVVT!! OW!! STOP IT!!! NO, NOT THE PAAAAANTSS!.......

03-17-2006 12:06 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler is such a moron!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH