Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler is such a moron! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chandler is such a moron!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Chandler is such a moron! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I HAVEN'T BEEN MISSING!! I'VE BEEN RIGHT HERE THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Hey, where am I? Why is it so stuffy in here?

03-17-2006 10:08 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

friends, i've finally found out what happened to berger.

he's suffered a serious leaf-blowing accident. he was, tragically, sucked up inside his own leaf blower sometime around the beginning of December where he's remained since.
03-17-2006 10:10 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah? If I'm stuck inside a leaf blower, how is it possible that there's room for a computer keyboard in here? Hmmmm??! WELL? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT, DID YOU CHANDLER??!! HAHAHA! CAUGHT IN YOUR OWN LIES!! YOU DIDN'T STOP TO THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT -- ... ... oh, look! A half full bottle of Windex!! And on that shelf over there! Lavoris!!

03-17-2006 10:13 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Gkkkkxk!! Gk! What's that smell?

03-17-2006 10:20 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

We were hoping the leaf blower would be some sort of Rehab

sadly not....

BERGER - theres a life out there!

Grab it by the..........well, never mind.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-17-2006 10:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thank my lucky stars I managed to suck up some Windex and Lavoris along with myself!!! gk gkkkkk!!

03-17-2006 10:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

it appears that berger is in no particular hurry to get out. perhaps that'll give us a chance to talk about something, um, normal. (non-berger-like, in other words.)

for instance, i have a question. does anyone know where baxter's been?
03-17-2006 10:59 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Too much ...

So whats new Tim?

03-17-2006 11:01 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I remember reading an interview where Terry talked about staying in people's houses on tour in kids rooms and being fed cold spaghetti and that grape nehi chocolate action beverage..... when you started touring with the band was it past those days or do you have horror stories?

03-17-2006 11:06 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey Audioris -- it was 1981 when i started, so it was way past the very early days. by 1981, we'd stay in inexpensive hotels. on that first tour, i shared a room with Derri who was part of the road crew at the time.

any idea about baxter?
03-17-2006 11:10 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Administrator

You mean 'where's steve?'

Yeah I wasnt sure if even in 1981 people wouldnt expect you guys to stay in basements or garages (er.. I aint french' I mean car holes) or something.

03-17-2006 11:12 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Oh yeah? If I'm stuck inside a leaf blower, how is it possible that there's room for a computer keyboard in here? Hmmmm??! WELL? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT, DID YOU CHANDLER??!! HAHAHA! CAUGHT IN YOUR OWN LIES!! YOU DIDN'T STOP TO THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT -- ... ... oh, look! A half full bottle of Windex!! And on that shelf over there! Lavoris!!

i was starting to ask myself why i even still come to this board.......
now i remember...... Tongue

Cool

Cool
03-17-2006 11:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Daniel Amos

uh, yeah, steve.
03-17-2006 11:15 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Administrator

I know he was in Colorado for a while, then I heard he was down in Nashville area but don't know how accurate that info was. Big Grin

03-17-2006 11:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

SEE??! JOEY STILL LIKES ME!! TAKE THAT CHANDLER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGGK! Hey Joey, you should come visit me in my leaf blower.

03-17-2006 11:17 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Administrator

With Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earheart and Steve Baxter....

03-17-2006 11:19 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

not THAT baxter, .silly. baxter here on the board. anyone know? i just noticed he hadn't posted in a while.
03-17-2006 11:22 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Administrator

Heard nothing myself. Confused Did a search looks like last post was in november or december area....?

03-17-2006 11:23 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Berger!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger - es muß wirklich stark saugen, um Ihren grossen Esel oben in dort zu erhalten... Hoffnung können Sie Ihren Ausweg jener tiefen Blätter finden.

~f

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 11:25 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

gekommen auf berger... kommen Sie heraus und spielen Sie!! was nimmt Sie so lang, um zu reagieren?

~f

dit, dit, doo
03-17-2006 11:30 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler is such a moron!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH