Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Friday again! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Friday again!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Friday again! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't know about anyone else but I am glad.

Heya Tim!

03-10-2006 14:03 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ME 3

tim?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-10-2006 14:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey Audioris! hey Jiminy! i've only got about a half hour until i have to hit the road or i woulda spoken up. didn't mean to sneak in and out!

(i'm concerned about berger. he's been missing for months!)
03-10-2006 14:13 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Monday morning feels so bad,
Ev'rybody seems to nag me
Coming tuesday I feel better,
Even my old man looks good,
Wednesday just don't go,
Thursday goes too slow,
I've got Friday on my mind

Chorus

Gonna have fun in the city,
Be with my girl she's so pretty,
She looks fine tonight,
She is out of sight to me,
Tonight....I spend my bread,
Tonight...I lose my head,
Tonight...I got to get tonight
Monday I have Friday on my mind.

Do the five day drag once more,
Know of nothing else that bugs me
More than working for the rich man,
Hey I'll change that scene one day,
Today I might be mad,
Tomorrow I'll be glad,
I've got Friday on my mind,

(Repeat Chorus)

03-10-2006 14:13 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Audiori J

Think Berger and/or the Eddies are up to no good?

03-10-2006 14:15 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
Monday morning feels so bad, ....

hey, i love the Muppets! when did they do this one?
03-10-2006 14:15 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey! i've got some really cool tracer software on my machine, and some guy from Chengdu just tried to access my computer. HAHAHA! .silly Chengdu people!
03-10-2006 14:22 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

let me test it out, what is your IP ?

03-10-2006 14:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Chengdu?

Hi Tim.
and hi to y'all as well.
I'm just about to take two whole weeks off work!
Perks of being a teacher.
We should be having our baby over those two weeks as well, that should be goodSmile

03-10-2006 14:25 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Daniel Amos

come on, speak up, people! or else i'm gonna have to talk to that guy from Chengdu. i'm only gonna be here another 20 min. or so. i miss you guys.
03-10-2006 14:25 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey Ron! that's great news. congrats!

hi DaLe! my IP is 69.128.136.18
03-10-2006 14:26 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

HOW CAN YOU MISS US WHEN YOUR HERE?
MISS US WHEN YOUR NOT!!

glad ya did a pop in TC
- it made my FRIDAY!!!

03-10-2006 14:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

What's the talk about getting together with the other guys Tim? Are you in contact with them? Are things being put into play that we "should" know about?

03-10-2006 14:28 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Ron that is great news!

I get the lil ones in Gaffer (granpa) form now..

lil Maria is 6 weeks already!, adn well see her this weekend..

03-10-2006 14:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey DaLe-- are you in or near Madison? 66.173.30.134?
03-10-2006 14:31 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Ron that is great news!

I get the lil ones in Gaffer (granpa) form now..

lil Maria is 6 weeks already!, adn well see her this weekend..

Our little guy, Solomon, will be 13 months tomorrow, I think we're insane but the next one is going to be only days behind that...

03-10-2006 14:31 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey Ron! that's great news. congrats!

hi DaLe! my IP is 69.128.136.18

CooL, now I need intructions on what to do with it...
and how to test it out. Roll Eyes I wouldn't have a clue. Confused

03-10-2006 14:32 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Ron -- i've talked to Terry and Greg recently. it sounds like they're up for it.
03-10-2006 14:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey DaLe-- are you in or near Madison? 66.173.30.134?

nope, in Minneapolis MN, Golden Valley to be exact.
not sure where our internet is hosted. - I just work HeRe Big Grin

03-10-2006 14:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

some guy from Madison pinged me -- thought it might've been youSmile
03-10-2006 14:35 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Friday again!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH