Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy B-Day Mister Tim. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy B-Day Mister Tim.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Happy B-Day Mister Tim. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is Berger a birthday boy too and, by extension, who dares offer the pinch to grow an inch?

dwD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DwDunphy: 02-02-2006 20:01.

02-02-2006 20:00 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Tim!

02-02-2006 21:16 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday Mr. Chandler. Smile ) Baby M will be 9 months old on your birthday.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-02-2006 21:50 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Happy Birthday, Tim.

02-03-2006 05:29 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Happy Birthday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope you have a super-duper birthday with gunnysack loads of fun with family and friends!
02-03-2006 08:10 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Happy Birthday Mister Chandler. Boy, it seems like just yesterday when you were romping around on the Cornerstone stage in 84, and now look at you, why you're...ah.....hmm...you sure looked young way back and ah....er.......well, anyway it's only 8:30 and you're probably not up yet, but, when you get up take your pills, sit down and relax and enjoy your day. Don't answer any phone calls (check your caller id)especially from Berger
Have A Great Day

P.S. Do Social Security checks come every week?
02-03-2006 08:29 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Have a nice one Uncle Tim! Cool

02-03-2006 09:30 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Happy Birthday, Tim.
We hope you have many more to come.

02-03-2006 09:53 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Happy birthday Tim! Hope it's a great one for ya. Smile )
02-03-2006 11:30 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ditto on all-

Hsppy Birthday Mr C!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-03-2006 12:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow, you are old! Tongue

Wink

a lot younger than terry and berger though...... Big Grin

hope it's a good one, tim! Smile )

Cool
02-03-2006 12:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

Happy birthday Tim. Thanx for all the years of wonderful music. Hope your day is lovely. And here's to 40 more.

02-03-2006 14:04 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Hippo birdy two ewe

02-03-2006 14:17 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Hippy Boyd eh?
2 use.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-03-2006 14:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Hope you had a great one!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-06-2006 09:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Birthday???

TIM had a birthday, and NO CAKE????

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....................................

HERE'S TO YOU, Tim!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-06-2006 14:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

Baby M was sick and I had a head cold, so I didn't feel good enough to make one this year. Frown I'll make it up to you next year Tim. Wink

Smile
02-06-2006 16:41 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

man, you're right. i AM old!! sorry it took me this long to see this. my day job is really hectic right now and probably won't let up for a month or two. i hope to get back on the friday thing eventually.

thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes!! i truly do appreciate it! love to all of you --
02-09-2006 08:17 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thumb Up! Tim's CooL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

02-09-2006 08:59 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: Tim's CooL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
Cool

ditto

Smile
02-09-2006 10:59 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy B-Day Mister Tim.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH