Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos Concert - 2006 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos Concert - 2006 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
Just a reminder that this show is still in the works. Smile

Update

I hope to have a real update soon.

Sorry, but it will be in Southern California, most likely in the Fall. Trust me, YOU will want to be there when this happens. That's all I can say right now.

BD

bd, can we have the show at melodyland? Smile )

Cool
03-09-2006 11:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was thinking more along the lines of CommanderCote Land.......sorry I don't know what made me do that.....might have been Lur King...Yeah, that's it Lur King made me do it.
03-09-2006 12:27 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
luthien1121 luthien1121 is a female
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

DA in concert! Yippee! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This would be a most spectacular thing to witness! I hope y'all are able to pull it off and I'll be there if you do!
--------------
One small afterthought request--you said fall, I hope that doesn't mean after the start of the school year. That would make it much more difficult for students such as myself to attend....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by luthien1121: 03-10-2006 16:20.

03-10-2006 16:18 luthien1121 is offline Send an Email to luthien1121 Homepage of luthien1121 Search for Posts by luthien1121 Add luthien1121 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of luthien1121: luthien1013
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: DA in concert! Yippee! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by luthien1121
This would be a most spectacular thing to witness! I hope y'all are able to pull it off and I'll be there if you do!
--------------
One small afterthought request--you said fall, I hope that doesn't mean after the start of the school year. That would make it much more difficult for students such as myself to attend....

Well, it's on the wrong coast for us to attend. Frown

But don't fall actually start sometime in September ... after most schools are in session? What are they teaching in schools these days!? Tongue Big Grin

JK, hope you can make it regardless when it happens. Smile

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 03-13-2006 11:18.

03-13-2006 11:18 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MF
jist go Islam for a bit.......

this IS OUR MECCA!!!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-13-2006 11:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
I was thinking more along the lines of CommanderCote Land.......sorry I don't know what made me do that.....might have been Lur King...Yeah, that's it Lur King made me do it.

Tongue

03-13-2006 11:59 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Question any new NeWS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Update 3/8/06
There has been quite a lot of interest for this show.
We hope to have more details by April.
Please watch this site for information or sign up for the Mailing List.

Look for a Fall date and a Southern California Venue. ???

04-24-2006 17:26 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigdork.2
RE: any new NeWS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
Update 3/8/06
There has been quite a lot of interest for this show.
We hope to have more details by April.
Please watch this site for information or sign up for the Mailing List.

Look for a Fall date and a Southern California Venue. ???

that needs to be updated... Roll Eyes

Southern California yes
the date may have to move to next year, that is one of the many things we are working on right now. Cool

Without saying too much...

It's a long process to get everything lined up to make this happen. As soon as there is concrete information we will make a more informed update. Happy

BD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bigdork.2: 04-24-2006 19:58.

04-24-2006 19:54 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

bd
thanks for the info..
Concerts are great-

but remember....

seashells rain for effort.

Your giving us time to prepare you know....
use next years tax return !

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-25-2006 10:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigdork.2

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
bd
thanks for the info..
Concerts are great-

but remember....

Your giving us time to prepare you know....
use next years tax return !

seashells rain for effort

that's what it says in my location Pleased

and I did need a new sig. Tongue

yep, start saving your pennies people!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bigdork.2: 04-25-2006 14:30.

04-25-2006 14:29 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos Concert - 2006

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH