Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good to be home... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good to be home...
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Good to be home... audiori 12-03-2005 17:47
 RE: Good to be home... Eleanor 12-03-2005 21:33
 RE: Good to be home... Mark 12-03-2005 18:08
 RE: Good to be home... dorfsmith 12-03-2005 23:54
 RE: Good to be home... .backs. 12-04-2005 01:55
 RE: Good to be home... audiori 12-04-2005 20:21
 RE: Good to be home... servantsteve 12-04-2005 20:52
 RE: Good to be home... .backs. 12-04-2005 20:53
 RE: Good to be home... Audiori J 12-04-2005 23:07
 RE: Good to be home... Mountain Fan 12-05-2005 11:25

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Good to be home... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We miss anything?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-03-2005 17:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

RE: Good to be home... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We miss anything?

you missed us! Smile )

ok.... maybe not
12-03-2005 21:33 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think so.

12-03-2005 18:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know you missed me Smile )

12-03-2005 23:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Where have you been?

12-04-2005 01:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Three of us Townsend Brothers took our parents to Florida for a week. The fourth brother took his wife and daughter and met us there for a couple of days as well...

It was a combination Christmas present and "forced vacation" for them. For as long as we've been alive, our parents have never really had a good vacation. When we were kids growing up, the only trips they took were to visit relatives... which sometimes meant we ended up sitting in some weird house in the middle of nowhere, with no other kids, sometimes very little electricity, no TV, very little air conditioning and little more than the aging wallpaper to entertain us.

Some trips were ok - like when we went to Lousiana (love that Cajun food!), but even then it was rarely a "real" vacation. So we took them to Florida and made no plans at all...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-04-2005 20:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Is that why you needed back-up moderators?

12-04-2005 20:52 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

What a great idea! Did you enjoy your time there?

12-04-2005 20:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We were thinking of extra moderators before anyway.

Yeah we enjoyed the trip in spite of some of the weather, even got mom and dad on some rides. Epcot has a new one called Soarin' that is pretty dang cool. Didn't ride my favorite, the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror this time. They kinda messed that one up for me now that they added the up and down over and over before the final drop 13 floors.

12-04-2005 23:07 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

glad you had a good trip! Smile )

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-05-2005 11:25 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good to be home...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH