Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Computer Lameness--SOS! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Computer Lameness--SOS!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Computer Lameness--SOS! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay. So I can edit my own message. ooo Am I good.
It's this rank thing. How do you get your rank changed and how do you get onto the On-topic threads?
Sbosiba!
04-08-2002 22:00 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Okay. So I can edit my own message. ooo Am I good.
It's this rank thing. How do you get your rank changed and how do you get onto the On-topic threads?
Sbosiba!

You change your rank by posting a lot, but be careful Theo, if you ever become a MIND PEACH , it means that you have no life.....Roll Eyes

04-09-2002 19:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

re: mind peach Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Joey, you're there! Mind Peach #3 (unless you count JiMiNy who was a mind peach for a day).

BD

04-09-2002 19:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
going for mindpeach Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay. So to achieve fruit or veggie state of mind, does one have to make many "new threads" or just post at all?
04-09-2002 22:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Oh, oh, oh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, boy, oh boy!!
I just noticed that I've achieved "dark steamy cabbage!" I don't know if I *want* to proceed to Peach or not. Cabbage is so Russian. So is dark (e.g. O'cheechornya...dark eyes). And steamy...well...I've always been bad about turning on the fan and the shower steams everything up.
Dark Steamy Cabbage...what could be better?
04-09-2002 22:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

I think I'll always be a normal noggin. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aside from regretting not being able to join the Avocado Club, I haven't much to add to the conversations!

Poor lonesome Wiggin, uh, me...
DwD
04-10-2002 07:49 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Joey, you're there! Mind Peach #3 (unless you count JiMiNy who was a mind peach for a day).

BD

Oh, so you can LOSE the status??!!?? (like that's gonna happen, LOL!) Big Grin

04-10-2002 17:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Computer Lameness--SOS!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH