Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Loose Ends » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Loose Ends
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Loose Ends joey 11-03-2005 16:44
 RE: Loose Ends Mark 11-03-2005 18:42
 RE: Loose Ends jiminy 11-04-2005 11:39
 RE: Loose Ends Mountain Fan 11-03-2005 11:39
 RE: Loose Ends audiori 11-03-2005 13:42
 RE: Loose Ends Mountain Fan 11-04-2005 11:05

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan

This leads me to the conclusion that I better go ahead and spend $100-$150 to get an AC bookset if I really want it.

That really is the best way to go when it comes to this stuff, I am sorry to say.
Frown

i plan on passing my bookset to my son when i die.....
yes, it's that important....... Shocked

Cool
11-03-2005 16:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i plan on passing my bookset to my son when i die.....
yes, it's that important....... Shocked

Same here, except to my daughter and 2 sons...

11-03-2005 18:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

This leads me to the conclusion that I better go ahead and spend $100-$150 to get an AC bookset if I really want it.

That really is the best way to go when it comes to this stuff, I am sorry to say.
Frown

hey dude- nice to view your galopogus.......
been think boucha-

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-04-2005 11:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
It's still undecided what to do with the Alarma Chronicles... on one hand, it'd be nice to reprint the book set (and even fix a few things).. on the other hand, we really have no idea what that would cost and it also wouldn't fit with our reissue series very well. Theres also the question of bonus material.. if we try to put a bonus disc with each album, I'm not sure what we'd do with the bookset.. unless we did a "companion" set of all of the bonus material that could be sold along side the reissue of the book set.

Not sure...

Well, how about :
Be sure ALL the auditory material from the AC bookset CDs was included on the individual reissues. Then, reprint just the AC BOOK with the small corrections. Confused

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-03-2005 11:39 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

Well, how about :
Be sure ALL the auditory material from the AC bookset CDs was included on the individual reissues. Then, reprint just the AC BOOK with the small corrections. Confused

Yeah, thats not a bad idea. Maybe even include "envelopes" inside the book so that if people want to put their CDs in there, they can... although, if we do at least a disc of bonus material for each album, I guess we'd have a lot of disc envelopes to put in the book.... hmmmm..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-03-2005 13:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Well, I guess I am about to the point of forking over the $ for a good bookset... But I ain't gonna bid on the one now on ebay STARTING at $150. Roll Eyes Mad

Maybe I can sell my signed Alarma reissue CD to cover some of the costs? Frown

I've got most things from the webstore and did preorder Jubal and Eddies CDs, so I guess I don't feel too bad. Frown

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-04-2005 11:05 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Loose Ends

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH