Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A special moment » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A special moment
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

A special moment Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please bear with this simple indulgance.
Today is my wife's (Sharon's birthday).
It was one year ago today that Terry Taylor entered the hospital and ministered to my dying son, Andrew. I knew on that day that something far bigger than I could imagine was beginning--but couldn't have known what.
It was that day that I heard "Built for glory" for the first time--and it will forever keep that context in my heart.
As much as that day was for Andrew, it's almost like Andrew and God cut this deal to bless everybody else. I see the two of them laughing with delight as my little stinker continues to touch lives through his wonderful legacy.
All glory to God and His Son!
Theo
04-07-2002 16:37 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thank you Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks alot, you are such a blessing and an encouragement on this board.

04-07-2002 22:18 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, thank you, Theo. What an encouragement I'm sure to all of us. I can't begin to feel exactly where you're at right now, yet my heart is deeply moved.

Lord bless.

04-08-2002 07:16 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

as well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THEO-
we are blessed to have you and your strength with us- well and yer noggin too!
Love to you
JiMIny
btw- my lovely bride is SHARON too!
04-08-2002 08:06 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes Theo, that is great! I did however get this message 4 different times! da-dl, lostdogs-dl, aar-dl and now here. I'll respond here since this board is the most personal of all of those. I'm surprised nobody went off on you for being "off-topic" on the da-dl. LOL! just kidding man, hope to make that June 15th show. Big Grin

04-08-2002 17:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I did however get this message 4 different times!

he's just covering it all the bases Joey! Big Grin

As hard as it would be to lose a son, how wonderful it is to know where he is and that you'll be with him again in glory! Thanks for letting us all in on his (and yours) wonderful legacy.

BD

04-08-2002 20:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I did however get this message 4 different times!

he's just covering it all the bases Joey! Big Grin

BD

Yeah, I know, most people aren't NUTS like me and subscribed to every TST related list in the world. Big Grin Yes Theo, you want to cover all of the bases w/ this very important project! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

04-09-2002 14:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A special moment

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH