Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » timeline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page timeline
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

timeline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today I read the entire DA timeline. That was a couple of hours well spent. So many tidbits. What killed me, though, was that DA and the Lost Dogs were in my back yard at two different times(not even 10 miles). . . AND I NEVER KNEW IT!Crying Crying Crying DA was in York, PA in '86 and The Lost Dogs were in Lancaster, PA in '96. Just the luck, huh?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
04-05-2002 21:12 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I somehow missed them in '87 when they played in phoenix, and the choir opened for them too!

I wouldn't of missed them if they had a website back then......of course I didn't have a computer either......nevermind.

BD

04-05-2002 21:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Yeah, I somehow missed them in '87 when they played in phoenix, and the choir opened for them too!

I wouldn't of missed them if they had a website back then......of course I didn't have a computer either......nevermind.

BD

I saw DA at least a couple times in '87, but that was in SoCali. They ain't done never played here in Spokane. Mad They closest they came was the Gorge at George last summer but that was only for 25 &*^%ing minutes. Mad Mad Mad

04-06-2002 12:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » timeline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH