Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Attn Audioris! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Attn Audioris!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Attn Audioris! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guys -

could you please contact me offlist? j AT jedwardkeyes DOT com -- thanks.
08-19-2005 10:33 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, I feel like I'm reading somebody elses mail Tongue

08-19-2005 11:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-19-2005 11:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Sent an email. Smile

08-19-2005 11:29 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by jedwardkeyes

thank you, DaLe, for posting that lovely picture of me.
08-21-2005 18:57 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jedwardkeyes

no prob... I got it AT jedwardkeyes DOT com -- Wink

08-23-2005 07:53 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

RE: Attn Audioris !!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CooL I like it Cool

08-23-2005 07:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah, just experimenting... felt like the other one was getting a little old.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-23-2005 12:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

quote:
Trying to remember when I've ever agreed with Pat...

Cool
Cool. I like the new sig.
08-23-2005 13:55 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by jedwardkeyes

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by jedwardkeyes

no prob... I got it AT jedwardkeyes DOT com -- Wink

ha! i had to do it that way, or i'd get barraged with spam from robots...
08-23-2005 17:17 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-23-2005 17:27 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

08-23-2005 17:41 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

RE: Attn Audioris !!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

CooL I like it Cool

me too, very nice!

gone, gone with God, but gone
08-23-2005 19:56 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:

CooL I like it Cool

me too, very nice!

Ahhhh-yup
change is good - though we fear it.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-23-2005 20:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
spam_robot.jpg

very GooD Cool

08-24-2005 08:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Attn Audioris!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH