Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Space » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Space
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

My Space Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any of yous guys on My Space? If so, post your IRL so we can find each other. I think it would be fun & wholesome.

08-18-2005 17:24 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question RE: My Space Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how is this on-topic? Confused

Cool
08-18-2005 17:41 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by peawinkel
RE: My Space Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It would be fun & wholesome to discuss Daniel Amos, Swirling Eddies, or Terry Scott Taylor. We could even post pics of the Catscratch cast. The possibilities would be endless.......

08-18-2005 18:02 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

08-18-2005 20:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I personally don't have anything on myspace.com, Ive thought about something similar at times...just when I start something like that it usually fizzles because I dont have the time.

08-18-2005 22:50 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

IRL?

08-19-2005 01:32 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Huh?

http://www.myspace.com/terryscotttaylor

Just a heads up, the Terry Scott Taylor page on myspace.com does come directly from the Taylor household. There is going to be some cool stuff up there. Some of the content here will find its way there and some of the content there will find its way here.

It seems Andrew, Terry's son is going to be assisting in helping Terry update that page and assisting him in other business related to this whole organization. Its really a great idea, Terry usually has so many irons in the fire its both hard for him to organize and keep it all straight and its also hard for him to deal with a lot of the publicity stuff.

We will probably be making some sort of banner/button thingy directly to the myspace page on the mainpage of DanielAmos.com. Smile

The future looks pretty good right now, I think we are starting to see signs of things really picking up.

09-14-2005 02:42 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

"...not to mention his rabid almost cult-like and scary stalker-like fan base."

what's that supposed to mean? Tongue
09-14-2005 09:21 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

"...and is perhaps one of L.A./Orange County's most shadowy underground music figures who may have once killed a guy."

Shocked
09-14-2005 09:25 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor

'Scratches his head....' Confused idunno.. I am hanging around outside Terry's house right now and I don't see any stalkers... just that group of pointy-haired people in black trenchcoats spinning around and reciting from their Alarma Chronicles books.

09-14-2005 09:31 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle

'Scratches his head....' Confused idunno.. I am hanging around outside Terry's house right now and I don't see any stalkers... just that group of pointy-haired people in black trenchcoats spinning around and reciting from their Alarma Chronicles books.

Is another reissue of the Alarma Chronicles bookset possibly one of those great things on the horizon? I want one, but eBay is high and I would rather support Terry directly. Smile

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-14-2005 11:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

We need to look into that and check prices on bookprinting, I can estimate the cost of the CDs, but its seems like the price range between book printers is pretty wide. There was also some really odd spelling issues with the original book, basically because the whole thing was put together under horrible deadlines and I think an overactive spell checker. Would be nice to repair those.

09-14-2005 11:20 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
IRL?

Here's mine:
Be Real!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 09-14-2005 14:03.

09-14-2005 12:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle

Big Grin

09-14-2005 12:36 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
idunno.. I am hanging around outside Terry's house right now and I don't see any stalkers...

Tongue

Cool
09-14-2005 13:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Since everybody else is posting theirs I'll post mine. Big Grin

www.myspace.com/theradiantdregs

09-16-2005 00:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
JACkory JACkory is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-10-2005

I'm a newbie here, but what the hey? Here's my MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/jackory

09-18-2005 21:01 JACkory is offline Send an Email to JACkory Homepage of JACkory Search for Posts by JACkory Add JACkory to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JACkory: jackory69 View the MSN Profile for JACkory
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

My brother and I abominable adobe abodes on myspace:
Audiori J
Audiori E

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-18-2005 21:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

here is the lo-fidelity page....

http://www.myspace.com/lofidelityrecords

jeffrey k.

09-18-2005 21:50 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

mine Cool

http://www.myspace.com/13744209

gone, gone with God, but gone
09-18-2005 21:56 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Space

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH