Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » travelogue #2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page travelogue #2 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

car man! you're delusional. i wasn't there to try out for your band. i was there to kick your a$$! Tongue
08-05-2005 11:17 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
jiminy! so you're gonna be on a radio show. can i get it way up here in nashville?

You should be able to stream it from that site. (right Mike?)

It is on at 6:00 in the morning..think Berger can get you up? - He may be staggerin in about that time.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-05-2005 11:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
think Berger can get you up? - He may be staggerin in about that time.....

thankfully we don't live in the same town! Shocked

(but yes, i'm sure he will be staggering into his trailer at about that time. maybe i can get him to phone me.)
08-05-2005 11:29 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
thanks......it's amazing how someone can slap you with court orders forcing you to ( again ) put on hold lifelong dreams, and then call later in the day to just say hi........ Shocked

sigh...that rings a somewhat familiar (but thank GOD) dim bell......
I never ended up in Wichita over it all though-
prayers for you, Larry.

08-05-2005 11:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i'll be back this afternoon, friends -- if anyone wants to chat.
08-05-2005 11:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
quote:
Originally posted by larryl
thanks......it's amazing how someone can slap you with court orders forcing you to ( again ) put on hold lifelong dreams, and then call later in the day to just say hi........ Shocked

sigh...that rings a somewhat familiar (but thank GOD) dim bell......
I never ended up in Wichita over it all though-
prayers for you, Larry.

it mainly ended up in wichita because i had an offer for good money here. i had been putting them off for a while..............

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-05-2005 11:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
i'll be back this afternoon, friends -- if anyone wants to chat.

oh we'll be here Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-05-2005 11:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Hi, Tim.

You do tell stories well! I'm at the stage of taking off my glasses to read. The $10 specials or bifocals can't be far away.
08-05-2005 11:52 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
car man! you're delusional. i wasn't there to try out for your band. i was there to kick your a$$! Tongue

oh, yeah... whatever.... Roll Eyes
and then you showed up 3 days later dressed up as that burger deluxe, or whatever his name is.... trying out again...
and then I really chased you out of my trailer! Pleased

08-05-2005 12:46 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I'm bi-

Oh Wait!- I mean in the glasses department (Whew)

But I cant have em on when I lay on the floor and watch the tube..(my favorite viewing spot!) cuz I am looking through the magnification..grrr!
this getting old carp!
and I dont wear em at all at work- just on the drive in and to view occasional fine print

I can cee muuy keyuiarbood jushkt fyiiine........

08-05-2005 12:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

quote:
and then you showed up 3 days later dressed up as that burger deluxe, or whatever his name is

What? WHAT? WHAT?! YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS CHANDLER DRESSED AS ME??!! THAT WAS ME!!! AND THAT WAS MY TRAILOR YOU WERE IN! YOU WERE HOPPED UP ON SASSPARELLA AND WEARING A MINISKIRT AND COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND. AND WHEN IT COMES BACK TO YOU, YOU'LL REMEMBER THAT I RAN YOU OUT OF MY TRAILOR!!! GGXCKKKK!!!!

08-05-2005 13:18 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

calm down, lady. Red Face
08-05-2005 13:20 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

KNOCK IT OFF, CHANDLER!!!!!

08-05-2005 13:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

hi, Gabriel. hey whatever happened to your blog? i read it a few times.
08-05-2005 13:25 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar
quote:

oh, yeah... whatever.... Roll Eyes
and then you showed up 3 days later dressed up as that burger deluxe, or whatever his name is.... trying out again...
and then I really chased you out of my trailer! Pleased

I don't believe that you'd EVER chase a man out of yr trailer... Red Face

Tongue

Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-05-2005 13:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Old Man Winter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Tim... It's another lazy Friday afternoon where I do my best to catch up from slacking off all week. Ah, the joys of being a mother, or something like that.

Thanks for the great story, but thankfully now I'm in my own office so my coworkers aren't standing around looking at me while I crack up. When Paul Harvey retires you should take his job. Or Mr. Peanut. Either one would work.
08-05-2005 13:29 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
I don't believe that you'd EVER chase a man out of yr trailer...

HaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHGGGXXKKKKKKK!!! Way to tell him, Mommy!!

08-05-2005 13:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

Jasoooooooooooon!
08-05-2005 13:33 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

ergo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!
08-05-2005 13:38 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

Equator Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks to some bloke on the DADL I'm finally hearing Stonehill's Equator for the first time...
08-05-2005 13:39 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » travelogue #2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH