Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Catscratch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Catscratch 12 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5012 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5012 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5012 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Catscratch Captain Pedantic 06-16-2005 01:55
 Nugent connection? Mountain Fan 06-16-2005 08:29
 RE: Nugent connection? joey 06-16-2005 11:32
 RE: Nugent connection? PuP 06-20-2005 21:30
 RE: Nugent connection? Mountain Fan 06-21-2005 09:52
 RE: Nugent connection? PuP 06-21-2005 21:47
 RE: Nugent connection? joey 07-06-2005 11:55
 RE: Catscratch Audiori J 06-16-2005 09:53
 RE: Catscratch jiminy 06-16-2005 11:44
 RE: Catscratch Dr Rich 06-16-2005 20:46
 RE: Catscratch PuP 06-16-2005 22:46
 RE: Catscratch freak 06-17-2005 07:51
 RE: Catscratch PuP 06-17-2005 22:44
 RE: Catscratch Pfiagra 06-18-2005 12:01
 stupidly he aked... jiminy 06-20-2005 11:36
 RE: Catscratch Audiori J 06-20-2005 11:56
 RE: Catscratch jiminy 06-20-2005 12:18
 RE: Catscratch Mountain Fan 06-20-2005 14:09
 RE: Catscratch Audiori J 06-20-2005 14:16
 RE: Catscratch Dr Rich 06-21-2005 17:01
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Catscratch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Music by Terry S Taylor and Rob Watson

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersit..._id=cas&clip=20

06-16-2005 01:55 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Question Nugent connection? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Surley this Nugent tune in some way had something to do with at least the name of this 'toon? Maybe I just missed this over the last couple months or so?
Red Face

===================

Ted Nugent - Cat scratch fever

Well I don't know where they come from
But they sure do come
I hope they comin' for me
And I don't know how they do it
But they sure do it good
I hope they doin' it for free

They give me cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever

The first time that I got it
I was just ten years old
I got it from some kitty next door
I went and see the Dr. and
He gave me the cure
I think I got it some more

Cat scratch fever

It's nothin dangerous
I feel no pain
I've got to ch-ch-change
You know you got it when you're going insane
It makes a grown man cryin' cryin'
Won't you make my bed

I make the bichano purr with
The stroke of my hand
They know they gettin' it from me
They know just where to go
When they need their lovin man
They know I do it for free

Cat scratch fever

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-16-2005 08:29 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! RE: Nugent connection? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like teg nugent! Pleased

Cool
06-16-2005 11:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

RE: Nugent connection? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
this will always be the first thing that comes to mind when i hear the word "catscratch...." Tongue

I think that you just like to post large pictures.

06-20-2005 21:30 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

RE: Nugent connection? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
this will always be the first thing that comes to mind when i hear the word "catscratch...." Tongue

All hail the motor city madman! Tongue Big Grin

Actually I like some Nugent stuff!

Got a few miles left ...

06-21-2005 09:52 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
PuP

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:

that may be true too...... Big Grin

I would post the giant Roll Eyes but it looks like BD took them off his Web server.

06-21-2005 21:47 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question RE: Nugent connection? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:

and your point is? Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 07-06-2005 12:25.

07-06-2005 11:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Catch the premiere of "Catscratch" Saturday 7/9 @ 8/7c only on Nick!

http://tennapel.nomoretangerines.com/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=

06-16-2005 09:53 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has a neverhood /Imaginarum feel

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2005 11:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

very cool! Pleased

06-16-2005 20:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
PuP

Oh no! They have a message board! Shocked

06-16-2005 22:46 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

^ with a whole thread titled: TERRY TAYLOR... some very complimentary things are written there.

~f

dit, dit, doo
06-17-2005 07:51 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
PuP

quote:
Originally posted by freak
^ with a whole thread titled: TERRY TAYLOR... some very complimentary things are written there.

~f

I don't see a TST thread at the nick.com site. Am I missing something?

06-17-2005 22:44 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
Originally posted by freak

~f

I don't see a TST thread at the nick.com site. Am I missing something?

Tennapel's site, not nick.com
http://tennapel.nomoretangerines.com/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=

06-18-2005 12:01 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

stupidly he aked... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that link says
the Catscratch premiere is Saturday July 9th (7/9)
8- 7 central.
(8/7c)

think thats a.m. or p.m.???
If its evening..can it really bup Jimmy Nuetron?

06-20-2005 11:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Evening. Terry said he will probably miss it on the tour because it
would be around the time a show was being performed.

06-20-2005 11:56 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Audi
Thanks for that...
I assumed so - but you know what happens when you do that.....

I was actually channel surfing last Saturday evening..I need to read the fine print..
(duh!)

Hey- someone tape it fer him, eh?

06-20-2005 12:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Since we don't get cable or satellite, I wonder if they have plans to release it on DVD sometime?

Got a few miles left ...

06-20-2005 14:09 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

I think it all depends on popularity.

06-20-2005 14:16 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 06-21-2005 17:02.

06-21-2005 17:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Catscratch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH