Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger, Where » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berger, Where
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What?

"how you are today sweet bulb of a chap when begin you at all to play the bass with this rising up day volume from eddies to how? They going showing and playing this really above times or will must save them the bass lines, by getting in shopkeepers. Go from you putrefy to donkey away and to place you your Daemonen opposite and are you the impact-piston-implementing, which I saw at Cstein 90. Step lavoris, windex all this these apologies, in order to hold you down and a MAN be! "

Good lord, man, you're babbling again! (This particular one sounds like a Lavoris bender to me, people.)

freak, get a hold of yourself, man, we're all pulling for you!!

05-06-2005 13:17 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you can't speak the german, can you... you are depending upon a translator on your pc or something!!!

oh my... I will interpret an assure you I imbibe no such personal hygiene products for a quick buzz... a pint of bass ale, sure but lavoris, eck!

now for the interpretation...

Hello Berger,

He he he... how you today you sweet onion of a guy? When are you going to join that rag tag group of eddies and play that bass? Will you really return to play or will they need to have to get Chandler to save the bass lines for the new release? Isn't it time to get up off your burro and put these demons behind you and return to your rockin' hey day hijinks of C-stone '90? Stop the lavoris and windex excuse - it's holdin you down from being a real MAN.

Your Friend,

FREAK

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 13:23 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

(People, I'm just so embarrassed for freak. The poor guy has absolutely no idea how to translate German. And, yeah, I used to refer to MY bottle of Lavoris as "bass ale" too.)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 05-06-2005 16:49.

05-06-2005 13:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Sie sind ein lustiger Kürbiskopf...

Sie sind kompletter verlorener Fall... Verlierer. Sie können
nicht, dieses mit Ihnen zu verstehen wenig Tasche Übersetzer...

Rettunggeschichte wird mit Fällen solcher Leute mit allem
Gespräch kein Wissen geladen..., das ich auf einen feinen Künstler
höre, der einen großen Befehl englische Sprachenherrn Roe hat!

np M.Ü....

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 13:35 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ggggood lord, man!

"They are a merry Kuerbiskopf... They are complete lost case... Loser. They do not know to understand this with you little bag translators... Rescue history loaded with cases of such people with all discussion no knowledge..., which I hear on a fine artist, who has a large instruction English language gentleman Roe! NP M.Ue.... "

If I didn't have such a firm grasp on my German, I'd think it was possible that he just insulted Berger!

05-06-2005 13:44 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

nice work berger!

I think you translated quicker than i wrote it...

i bow to one who seems to have behind the lavoris haze a handle on the german...

how 'bout your french?

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 13:46 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

now i am not sure which of you is truly insane........maybe both Shocked

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-06-2005 13:47 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

freak--

berger's completely out of it as usual. don't pay any attention to him. he honestly does think he can translate german better than you can.
(the odd thing is that he's actually *not* using one of those webpage translators. that's just how his "brain" works.)
05-06-2005 13:47 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
(People, I'm just so embarrassed for freak. The poor guys has absolutely no idea how to translate German. And, yeah, I used to refer to MY bottle of Lavoris a "bass ale" too.)

so what do you have to say about the ice cold rolling rock i am currently sipping? Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-06-2005 13:49 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oh, why don't you go take a flying V, Chandler. freak and I were having a nice little conversation before YOU came along.

(Hey, people. I bet Chandler don't know no German what he could speak in a conversation.)

05-06-2005 13:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin

tim will we ever get to witness the days of a good old on-stage brawl with all the boys of daniel amos in the future?

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 13:50 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
so what do you have to say about the ice cold rolling rock i am currently sipping?

"Ice cold rolling rock" = Listerine

(I know 'em all, people.)

05-06-2005 13:51 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:
so what do you have to say about the ice cold rolling rock i am currently sipping?

"Ice cold rolling rock" = Listerine

(I know 'em all, people.)

whatever it is....it sure is good. Big Grin

05-06-2005 13:52 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
(People, I'm just so embarrassed for freak. The poor guys has absolutely no idea how to translate German. And, yeah, I used to refer to MY bottle of Lavoris a "bass ale" too.)

so what do you have to say about the ice cold rolling rock i am currently sipping? Cool

Tongue Yummy

"ever since that time you got stale girlscout cookies you think that kids like me are mean..."

--The Earworms

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 05-06-2005 13:53.

05-06-2005 13:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Chandler "brawling" on stage again? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggcxk! That's rich! Chandler's so old and beat up, you'd have to hospitalize him if that ever happened again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGXXCCKKKxckkkkk!

05-06-2005 13:53 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

hey berger!!!

i am a little upset you have not commented on my new sig pic........or is your brain blocking the horrible image?

Mädchenpfadfinder sind der Teufel Shocked

05-06-2005 13:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Chandler "brawling" on stage again? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggcxk! That's rich! Chandler's so old and beat up, you'd have to hospitalize him if that ever happened again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGXXCCKKKxckkkkk!

i would be more concerned for Terry?!

Tongue

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 13:55 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Girlscouts Smile )

05-06-2005 13:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

yeah, you should talk, berger. you and your hunchback and your sweet potato arm or whatever you call it.
05-06-2005 13:55 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
i am a little upset you have not commented on my new sig pic

GGGGCCKGOOD LORD, I JUST REALIZED WHAT THAT THING WAS. GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! GKK!!

05-06-2005 13:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger, Where

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH