Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » true alternative » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page true alternative
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

true alternative Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just making sure everyone saw the updated tour dates at
http://www.thelostdogs.com/shows.html

a couple of them are reasonably close to ME!! i'm very excited. too bad i'm selling my car... guess i'll just have to beg a ride off a friend Big Grin
07-31-2002 13:33 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

three for Ohio and none for MN?
Crying

07-31-2002 13:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One Virginia and one North Carolina!!!!!

07-31-2002 13:41 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve

Crying

Crying

Crying

07-31-2002 13:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Crying

Crying

Crying
Serial Poster!!!!!!

07-31-2002 13:43 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

Crying

Crying

Crying
Serial Poster!!!!!!

now your calling me names!

Crying

Crying

Crying

Crying

07-31-2002 13:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Crying

Crying

Crying
Serial Poser!!!!!!

Ah, the name calling. When will it end?

-- aotp
07-31-2002 13:50 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
Ah, the name calling. When will it end?
-- aotp
When someone loses an eye!

07-31-2002 13:55 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

There's no St. Louis date. Frown They added a St. Louis date last Fall. Is that a possibility for this coming tour or will I need to travel to see the boys in concert again?

-- aotp
07-31-2002 14:00 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by anne
just making sure everyone saw the updated tour dates at
http://www.thelostdogs.com/shows.html

Sh*t!!!!

They're playing in MY town on MY anniversary!!!!

Just down the road from MY house!!!!

MY goodness!

lexington, ky - 10/20

Woo Hoo Big Grin
07-31-2002 14:13 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Terry played down the road from me on the "Pretend I'm Elvis Tour" I guess it's someone elses turn to have Terry play a gig down the road from their house!

the key is to have "Dr" be a part of your post-name Big Grin

07-31-2002 16:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Ima changin' my name Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Terry played down the road from me on the "Pretend I'm Elvis Tour" I guess it's someone elses turn to have Terry play a gig down the road from their house!

the key is to have "Dr" be a part of your post-name Big Grin

OK that's it you can now call me Dr. Irwin - how do I change my post name in the profile but keep my post record?

In a few years after my ordination then I could be Reverend Dr. Irwin and if I make bishop then I could be the Right Reverend Dr. Irwin and then I'll hold a radio telethon and put it on Cd and... and... and...
07-31-2002 17:20 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Ubique Epoque

see?
that's where is glows with warmth.

you would have to start all overCrying

It's the price you have to pay to be a Dr Tongue

07-31-2002 17:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
see?
that's where is glows with warmth.

you would have to start all overCrying

It's the price you have to pay to be a Dr Tongue

Wahhh boo hoo not fair.

Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown
Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown
07-31-2002 17:28 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I have no idea what the rest of this thread is about, but I will say -

woo hoo Big Grin

the Dogs are coming here first!

and Theo too!

BD

07-31-2002 17:59 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

One in Dallas, but not closer to South Texas.

07-31-2002 18:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
One in Dallas, but not closer to South Texas.

So at last Terry is going to Dallas I guess the Wacky Fan will be happy. With the dogs TST is back tothe country roots a bit.

How about, like, going to extreme South Texas. Like so south it's a different country.

Like New Zealand?
08-05-2002 17:26 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Anyone else Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone else here planning to go to the Harrisburg, PA show?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-05-2002 17:42 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
Anyone else here planning to go to the Harrisburg, PA show?

Not me unfortunaley the $3000 in air fare from here to there is a bit much
08-05-2002 17:44 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Texas is just so big that driving to Dallas would take 7-8 hours.

08-05-2002 18:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » true alternative

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH