Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » true alternative » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page true alternative
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Texas huh? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Texas is just so big that driving to Dallas would take 7-8 hours.

And that's just pulling out of the driveway!
08-05-2002 18:29 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

heh heh

Smile

08-06-2002 15:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got a ten gallon hat...

08-06-2002 20:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
I've got a ten gallon hat...

Over my devil horns

c)>:-o

08-06-2002 22:03 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

The "Boycott California" Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-don't ask LK9 and I what WE think of the updated schedule....

(Hhmmphh)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-06-2002 23:28 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by ™
-don't ask LK9 and I what WE think of the updated schedule....

(Hhmmphh)

"Don't ask me, Don't Ask me, Don't ask me, How I feel"
08-06-2002 23:39 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

'ey! What're you doin' up still?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's half a world past yer bedtime boiy!

08-06-2002 23:43 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by ™
It's half a world past yer bedtime boiy!

It's 4:48 pm in the afternoon of the 7th of August.

When are you awake?
08-06-2002 23:45 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

really? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool!

It's 9:46:24pm 'ere!

08-06-2002 23:47 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by ™
cool!

It's 9:46:24pm 'ere!

So youre posting from yesterday?

Yesterdie, all my troubles seemed so far away
No I've got to go and bail some hay
Oh I believe in yesterdie.
08-06-2002 23:50 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

true Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a day behind you

BUT THAT DON'T MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ME!!!

08-06-2002 23:54 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by ™
I'm a day behind you

BUT THAT DON'T MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ME!!!

why not? Smile

-- aotp
08-07-2002 08:35 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

If we are all posting from yesterday, then that makes...
Andrew posting from the future.

08-07-2002 12:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:

do-do doo doo
do-do doo doo

(attempt at typing the twilight zone theme)
08-07-2002 16:03 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
quote:

do-do doo doo
do-do doo doo

(attempt at typing the twilight zone theme)

Oh, and we thought you'd just stepped in something.

-- aotp
08-07-2002 18:11 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Please pray Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today the CAACONAA opener was added to the Albuquerque NM show (which is still seeking the perfect venue).
I have high hopes for Chicago.
I have hopes for the East Coast.

Please pray that promoters will have a heart towards the CAACONAA mission.

As for California, two things. I'm hoping to play a Sunday morning thing in LA on my way through. But after I do business in LA, I'm gonna just drive over to the Chandler AZ gig. Any of you Southern CA boycotters up for a Southern CA Convoy instead?
08-07-2002 18:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:

and I don't mind the country stuff! Pleased

08-07-2002 18:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Today the CAACONAA opener was added to the Albuquerque NM show (which is still seeking the perfect venue).
I have high hopes for Chicago.
I have hopes for the East Coast.

Please pray that promoters will have a heart towards the CAACONAA mission.

As for California, two things. I'm hoping to play a Sunday morning thing in LA on my way through. But after I do business in LA, I'm gonna just drive over to the Chandler AZ gig. Any of you Southern CA boycotters up for a Southern CA Convoy instead?

yeah, come on over with Theo!

could be fun!

BD

08-07-2002 18:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » true alternative

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH