Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I'm never lending anyone anything ever again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm never lending anyone anything ever again 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Scrimshaw Nick 05-01-2005 09:02
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Dr Rich 05-01-2005 09:18
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again joey 05-02-2005 17:24
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Scrimshaw Nick 05-02-2005 17:51
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again .backs. 05-01-2005 11:37
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Dr Rich 05-01-2005 17:21
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Pfiagra 05-02-2005 00:30
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Scrimshaw Nick 05-02-2005 01:37
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Dr Rich 05-02-2005 06:23
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again freak 05-02-2005 07:11
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Scrimshaw Nick 05-02-2005 07:57
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Woggy 05-02-2005 14:45
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again eddie p 05-02-2005 15:02
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again dorfsmith 05-02-2005 15:05
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again eddie p 05-02-2005 15:09
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again dorfsmith 05-02-2005 15:18
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again eddie p 05-02-2005 15:19
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again dorfsmith 05-02-2005 15:22
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again eddie p 05-02-2005 15:30
 RE: I'm never lending anyone anything ever again dorfsmith 05-02-2005 15:31
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I'm never lending anyone anything ever again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I lent my copy of Outdoor Elvis to a friend over a year ago. I just got it back last night. It's playing right now and I'm still twitching from the withdrawl symptoms. Hopefully I will get my full OE fix today and settle those pesky withdrawl symptoms.

Party with Arthur Fhardy on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scrimshaw Nick: 05-01-2005 09:02.

05-01-2005 09:02 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lend cd-rs you silly boy! Tongue

05-01-2005 09:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

yup... Cool

Cool
05-02-2005 17:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scrimshaw Nick

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

yup... Cool

I'll learn someday. It just takes me a coupl of times. I really does take a 2x4 between the eyes sometimes.

scare Woggy on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-02-2005 17:51 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Massive quantities of peanut butter are great for OE withdrawl.

05-01-2005 11:37 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Massive quantities of peanut butter are great for OE withdrawl.

Yeah but Massive quantities of peanut butter are great for just about anything! Pleased

05-01-2005 17:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Come again, Outdoor Elvis!

05-02-2005 00:30 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

I'm just glad it came home

Make your life philosophy, "Home is where the Eddies are" on the Message Boards

05-02-2005 01:37 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

Pleased

05-02-2005 06:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

quote:

yup! be grateful... for sightings of outdoor elvis have been scarce in the new millenium...

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-02-2005 07:11 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by freak
quote:

yup! be grateful... for sightings of outdoor elvis have been scarce in the new millenium...

~f

Oh, I am grateful. Very grateful, indeed. If I hadn't vomited that srraw up as windex, and the ghost of Jimmy Stewart didn't reveal the name of Camarillo and Spt's love child, then Chandler would never know that he and Rumplestilksen form a symbiotic relationship betweem Charles Nelson Riley and the Flovie . . . wait a minute . . . that's not right.

Have a Berger moment on the Message Boards

05-02-2005 07:57 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

........yer scarin' me, Nick........................

"searching for Outdoor Elvis, this happy couple comes across an imposter"

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-02-2005 14:45 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

I got the Outdoor Elvis cassette when it came out not yet realizing it was Terry and the guys. I knew the voice was familiar yet different from Terry's usual. I didn't get Let's Spin until afterwards, and then I started guessing them and all that.
I lost my Outdoor Elvis years ago. Must've lent it to someone.
But I got it back. They had cassette copies of both Outdoor Elvis and Let's Spin at Phonoluxe, a local used record store. I got both so I could have an extra copy of Let's Spin.
I've never had the cd of either.
Before I got the HD cd I got a HD cassette from the same place. The tape was messed up though.
I've lent Green Room Seranade, Motorcycle, and a ton of Lps of HD, Larry Norman, and Randy Stonehill only to never see them again. Never, I say never, again Smile )

05-02-2005 15:02 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I don't loan out my stuff. I do burn copies though Shocked

05-02-2005 15:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Whatcha gonna burn me Dorfball? Smile )

05-02-2005 15:09 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Some Residents CD's Big Grin

05-02-2005 15:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Nooooooooooooooooooooo? Smile )

05-02-2005 15:19 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Tongue

05-02-2005 15:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I coul use a little Motopsycho and Green Room Seranade.
I mean I did buy them on both cassette and cd and I don't have a copy of either, thanx to my stupidity. Confused
What do these Residents sound like?
I'll give em a listen Smile )

05-02-2005 15:30 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Cool I could make you a copy of the above and a couple little treats Tongue Look for a special surprise with your Sediment 4 next month Smile )

05-02-2005 15:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I'm never lending anyone anything ever again

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH