Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where\\\'s Marty?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Watchman
unregistered
Horrendously Long Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mart'y's probably wondering what's going on here. To use some what I call DAisms, The Central Theme of this thread was Marty's Demos, but we have been going down Memory Lane and if I don't quit these puns He's Gonna Do A Number On You(Me) Tongue Big Grin
08-03-2002 14:36
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Watchman
Mart'y's probably wondering what's going on here. To use some what I call DAisms, The Central Theme of this thread was Marty's Demos, but we have been going down Memory Lane and if I don't quit these puns He's Gonna Do A Number On You(Me) Tongue Big Grin

Marty will understand. We're just playing baby games.

08-03-2002 14:38 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I remember Marty saying something about our long threads about nothing...Roll Eyes

but what the heck, we do talk about DA half of the time???

BD

08-03-2002 14:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Us having long threads of nothing? Not us DAMBERS.

08-03-2002 14:44 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Watchman
unregistered
Shirley, Goodness & Missery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I missed the Shirley, Goodness & Missery album, do you know if I can still get a copy of the CD from someplace?
08-03-2002 14:53
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
I missed the Shirley, Goodness & Missery album, do you know if I can still get a copy of the CD from someplace?

There were 2 such releases. I think they are out of print, but the Audioris should know.

08-03-2002 14:58 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Watchman
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

There were 2 such releases. I think they are out of print, but the Audioris should know.

Call me uniformed and then tell me who is AudiorisConfused
08-03-2002 15:11
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

The two CD's are:

No Sense Of History
Shirley, Goodness And Misery

They are great. They've been out of print for a long time and are probably hard to find. They were released on Alternative Records.

08-03-2002 15:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:

Call me uniformed and then tell me who is AudiorisConfused

Audiori's, the wonderful webmasters and creators of this site.

08-03-2002 16:10 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

They're wonderful! They're great!

08-03-2002 16:11 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
They're wonderful! They're great!

Quoting Doc, on his new title for an Eddies' song, "ditto grey poop'onto."

08-03-2002 16:13 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

In all seriousness, it would be great to open up the vault and re-release some of those DA songs and release others never before released.

08-03-2002 21:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
In all seriousness, it would be great to open up the vault and re-release some of those DA songs and release others never before released.

I agree, but I don't have enough money to keep up with the releases that are currently out. I'm behind!
LK-9

08-03-2002 21:48 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

It has been a good couple of years for releases, hasn't it?

08-03-2002 21:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

Yeah, but my "budget" money has played out. I still need to get AF.
LK-9

08-03-2002 21:55 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
LK-9

just email me i've got 2 lying around here. no one should deprived of any tst.
-john

08-03-2002 22:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

quote:

There are plans for a number of rarities collections to be released over the next few years... audio and video. Stay tuned.

j&e

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-03-2002 22:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

You got that right

08-03-2002 22:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
quote:

LK-9

I've had to ignore my music budget lately

too much good stuff to pass up.

BD

08-03-2002 23:10 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Hey! This thread's supposed to be about Marty! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hey Marty, wanna be on our DAmb fan Christmas album?

Whaddya say Martay? I know you used to be IN the band and all but shucks look at it this way. Here's yer opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds!

Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-03-2002 23:36 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH