Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played Gabriel Syme 04-25-2005 13:44
 RE: Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played carl 04-25-2005 13:49
 RE: Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played Eleanor 04-25-2005 14:34

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba!

On XM Satellite Radio's '80s alternative channel yesterday evening. Fortunately I didn't ruin my voice singing at the top of my lungs since I was on my way to our chamber singers' concert.
04-25-2005 13:44 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool RE: Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba!

What's Ellie's mating call doing on national radio? Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-25-2005 13:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes
04-25-2005 14:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH