Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » tormenting randy stonehill! on the road! more nutty road stories!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page tormenting randy stonehill! on the road! more nutty road stories!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did she eat at LeRoy's?
04-22-2005 13:03 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tim,

any comments or confirmation from Derri's statement of a possible, short choir tour?

~f

dit, dit, doo
04-22-2005 13:04 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

freak -- to be honest, i'd be surprised if that happened, but if it did, i wouldn't be able to go, as i have an actual adult job, unlike my choir bandmates who have cushy "jobs" in ccm.

(just joking steve and derri if you're reading this.)

ok, not really.
04-22-2005 13:08 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tim,

would you rather recieve an elephant ear from me or phriak at Cstone?
04-22-2005 13:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

hey a little respect... that is phreak... or freak.... or phreaq - but definitely not phriak...

~f

dit, dit, doo
04-22-2005 13:09 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

oh and I would pop for a iced chai tea or iced latte for the famed bass master...

Cool

~f

dit, dit, doo
04-22-2005 13:10 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'll put double whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles on it.
04-22-2005 13:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

thanks, fellers
04-22-2005 13:12 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

tim's too smart to play that game bax...

I'll cover the drinks - you got the elephant ear's bax...

(the wife continues to warm to the idea of making the pilgrimmage to elburn).

~f

dit, dit, doo
04-22-2005 13:14 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i was thinking about bringing you some cheese bread from you know where, but it could get moldy on the drive from CA?
04-22-2005 13:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Freaky Friday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Howdy, Tim! How's the cactus orchard coming along?

I'm sitting at my PC and sipping a nicely carbonated Faygo, listening to a freaky band named Dr. Zoydbergh... it's Mr. Bungle, Talking Heads, nu-metal, and Berger all rolled into a corn tortilla.
04-22-2005 13:23 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Daniel Amos

northwood's inn!!

you know what, friends? i don't believe i'm going to be able to make it to cornerstone this year. it's sort of hard to explain, but with the specific nature of my job, i couldn't garauntee that i would have that particular day off. Frown
04-22-2005 13:23 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, ya uvy! how are ya?
04-22-2005 13:24 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: Freaky Friday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
Howdy, Tim! How's the cactus orchard coming along?

I'm sitting at my PC and sipping a nicely carbonated Faygo, listening to a freaky band named Dr. Zoydbergh... it's Mr. Bungle, Talking Heads, nu-metal, and Berger all rolled into a corn tortilla.
Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin
04-22-2005 13:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
northwood's inn!!

you know what, friends? i don't believe i'm going to be able to make it to cornerstone this year. it's sort of hard to explain, but with the specific nature of my job, i couldn't garauntee that i would have that particular day off. Frown

Crying Crying Crying
04-22-2005 13:29 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Crying Crying Crying Crying

dit, dit, doo
04-22-2005 13:30 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Don't they know that you are a tres important rock god?
04-22-2005 13:30 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

ache Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, my diaphragm just got a good work out from your stories... I can't imagine Keaggy mooning (well, I've tried many times late at night with candles lit but... euuuuuuugh! Sorry about that, folks). All is well in Hoff-land. The Mrs. is driving your way, leaving me and the boys to fend for ourselves. Of course this means a reckless run to the grungy skeeball store and Universal horror movies tonight (they're 9 and 6 so I can't get too scary but one day I'll share Dead Alive, Evil Dead, and the whole mess with 'em... and if they don't enjoy the gore then I'll have DNA testing done).

And you? Kickin' back on a Friday, eh?
04-22-2005 13:30 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Jerry Davison Jerry Davison is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

RE: tormenting randy stonehill! on the road! more nutty road stories!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok ok ok I know I'm late getting in on this but some of us have to work Tongue

Tim, that was hilarious! You have a great gift for details my friend. I can just hear PK giggling...
But the mooning thing is a graphic I could do without Big Grin

I miss touring... sometimes.
04-22-2005 13:41 Jerry Davison is offline Send an Email to Jerry Davison Search for Posts by Jerry Davison Add Jerry Davison to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Jerry Davison: Davie Bluff
Daniel Amos

hey, Jerry -- i feel the same way -- i miss touring...sometimes.
04-22-2005 13:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » tormenting randy stonehill! on the road! more nutty road stories!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH