Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Just to prove I'm not Chandler... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just to prove I'm not Chandler...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey dog! come over and visit the new and improved hot tub in the dog pound!
04-09-2005 19:14 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor

Is the water warm? Yellow? Or warm & yellow?

04-09-2005 19:30 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Tongue

04-09-2005 20:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle

Is the water warm? Yellow? Or warm & yellow?

yes!

we did have to empty all the water and change the filter already, but it's good to go now! Pleased
04-09-2005 22:23 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

actually berger's right in a way. it wasn't really that i didn't have enough to sink my strings into, (if you're reading this, you should probably stop reading right about here, carl) it was that derri and steve both kind of wanted me to play it straighter this time, and i thought it might be an interesting experiment.

and although attempting to create a bunch of overblown, histrionic sonic melodrama is more interesting for me personally, i'm really into extremes, and i just went in the extreme opposite direction this time. it's definitely a less self-indulgent way of playing, and i'm really not sure the song suffers even one little bit from it. when it comes out, tell me what you think.

(by the way, i'm gonna really screw some $#!t up next time around, though.) Wink
04-14-2005 14:07 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

I can tell you what I think of it right now. YOU .SUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGXXKKK!!! Chandler is such an easy target! HaHaHaHaHaHagggkkkkk!

04-14-2005 14:08 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hey berger, I could see you totally getting into Les Claypool Big Grin I put him in my sig for you Big Grin

04-14-2005 14:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

(by the way, i'm gonna really screw some $#!t up next time around, though.) Wink

Woo Hoo!!! Smile )

04-14-2005 14:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think he's more into Les Pocketpool myself. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-14-2005 14:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Finally, a real bass player! A man after my own heart. Yes! Les Claypool!! Thanks. dorfsmith!! ..... ....who's Les Claypool....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-14-2005 14:20.

04-14-2005 14:19 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Finally, a real bass player! A man after my own heart. Thanks. dorfsmith!!
..... ....who's Les Claypool....

I bet chandler knows but that is beside the point. Les Claypool is Primus and the frog brigade and half a dozen other alter egos. Purple Onion is my personal favorite Tongue

04-14-2005 14:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
I think he's more into Les Pocketpool myself.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, I never!! How could you say such a thing about me, Mommy??!

04-14-2005 14:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
quote:
I think he's more into Les Pocketpool myself.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, I never!! How could you say such a thing about me, Mommy??!

Well, you know how babies are... a mother tends to remember those times more... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-14-2005 14:22 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

04-14-2005 14:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
I bet chandler knows but that is beside the point.

that was berger's reply, actually, and not mine. but yeah, dorfsmith, i love his stuff, what i've heard of it! he's a truly interesting bass player.

(berger, you weenie, every bass player knows who Les Claypool is!)
04-14-2005 14:24 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
quote:
I bet chandler knows but that is beside the point.

that was berger's reply, actually, and not mine. but yeah, dorfsmith, i love his stuff, what i've heard of it! he's a truly interesting bass player.

(berger, you weenie, every bass player knows who Les Claypool is!)

Pleased

04-14-2005 14:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
yeah, dorfsmith, i love his stuff, what i've heard of it! he's a truly interesting bass player.

There! See what Chandler REALLY thinks about my playing?!! HA! I knew it all along!!

04-14-2005 14:29 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

oh good lord. berger, you idiot, we were all talking about Les Claypool!
04-14-2005 14:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? Who's Les Claypool? When did his name come up?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-14-2005 14:38.

04-14-2005 14:31 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

i give up.
04-14-2005 14:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Just to prove I'm not Chandler...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH