Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 60 min mix challange » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 60 min mix challange
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

60 min mix challange Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

side one
1. Ain't Gonna Fight it
2. Meal
3. enfleshed - Mortal
~TST produced
4. Walls of Doubt
5. Here I am
6. Scapegoat -Scaterd Few
~TST produced
7. The pool
8. I'm on your team
9. Hide the Beer (party version)
10 The End
11 Ed Again

side two
1. Occam's Razor
~TST wrote this song.
2. Beyond the wall of sleep
3. Unattainble Earth
4. Islands, Buildings & Freeways.
~TST co-wrote & produced
5. You are loved - Altar Boys
~TST co-produced with Rob Watson
6. Turn this off (wewh version)
7. This is the one
8. You told them exactly what I didn't say
9. Little Red Riding Hood
10 The Afternoon
11 Autographs for the sick

The 60 min mix tape is really the way to go Wink

07-27-2002 14:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

I want one I want one I want one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want one I want one I want one I want one

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
07-28-2002 02:05 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I prefer the 80 minute mix cd-r. Pleased

07-28-2002 02:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Me too

07-28-2002 11:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™

Me 2!

07-28-2002 12:43 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Do people still listen to cassettes? My cassette deck collects dust. I even switched to doing live audio recordings of my students on MiniDisc.

-- The Author of the Post
07-28-2002 14:05 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
Do people still listen to cassettes?

except maybe

Dennis
Monty
Joey
???
BD
?
07-28-2002 15:39 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

the fun is in the 60 min mixWink

the 60 min mix tape is the real way to go Wink

07-28-2002 16:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Do people still listen to cassettes? My cassette deck collects dust. I even switched to doing live audio recordings of my students on MiniDisc.

they are fun for mix tapes.
you have to listen to the music as you record it and therefore create a much better flow.

(maybe I am just "old school"... or just "old"

btw... I guess I spelled "challenge" wrong
(what else is new? Crying )

07-28-2002 16:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

they are fun foe mix tapes.
you have to listen to the music as you record it and therefore create a much better flow.

I listen through before I burn a CD. At least I listen to the transition from song to song to see if it will work well.

-- aotp
07-29-2002 16:14 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

quote:

Or is it really that you don't own a cd burner Doc?

07-29-2002 16:36 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by Little Dumbo
quote:

You really have a thing for that evil bouncy smiley thingie, eh?

-- aotp
07-29-2002 16:40 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Little Dumbo
quote:

well... yes that too Red Face

07-29-2002 17:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

I listen through before I burn a CD. At least I listen to the transition from song to song to see if it will work well.

-- aotp

makes sense to meSmile )

07-29-2002 17:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

CD burners are great!

07-29-2002 18:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
CD burners are great!

maybe someday Big Grin

07-29-2002 18:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I got one for a present last Christmas. I have a great brother.

07-29-2002 18:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
CD burners are great!

Mark, you must not be on the dadl.... Pleased

07-29-2002 18:30 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I think I signed up a couple of years ago, but can't remember how to get in or my password. I may have to try again sometime.

07-29-2002 18:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

A younger relative of mine once asked me what "burning CD's" meant. I told him, "You take a CD that you want to copy, and you hold it up to a flame until it gets really hot. Then you do the same thing to the blank disc. Then you press the two together, and leave them like that until they cool. That copies the information from one CD to the other." I don't think he believed me.
07-29-2002 18:47 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 60 min mix challange

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH