Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Cover band in Dallas » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Cover band in Dallas
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paul Averitt
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-26-2002

DA Cover band in Dallas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Everyone.
My friend Pete and I had the pleasure of acting as the rhythm section for The Lost Dogs when they played Club Dada in Dallas a few months back, and we are needing players to finish forming a Daniel Amos cover band. We need a bass player, another guitarist and a keyboard player. We want to focus primarily on Alarma Chronicles material, with some HD, Shotgun and assorted other tracks as well. We are looking for experienced players only. We are all busy with other groups and projects, so this wouldn't be too time-intensive, but there would be some rehearsing involved. We have Club Dada ready to book some shows, so it's not for nothing; we'd actually get to play! If you're in the D/FW area and are interested, let me know.
Thanks.
Paul Averitt
07-26-2002 21:33 Paul Averitt is offline Send an Email to Paul Averitt Search for Posts by Paul Averitt Add Paul Averitt to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not really from Dallas, but has a guy ever come in who has complained about the lousy current state of DA? Wink

07-27-2002 03:02 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Paul Averitt
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-26-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paul Averitt
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not yet, but I'm dying to find out who that guy is! We were hoping he'd make himself known to us at the Dada show!
Paul
07-27-2002 08:42 Paul Averitt is offline Send an Email to Paul Averitt Search for Posts by Paul Averitt Add Paul Averitt to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

If they do ever make a Spittle and Phlegm II, that guy needs to be in it.

Big Grin

07-27-2002 19:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Cover band in Dallas

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH