Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Doug T. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Doug T. 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Be sure you have a LARGE guest room.......................JimIny and I might want to come and visit in the dead of winter (right, bro????)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-28-2005 11:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
We're moving to Hawaii in about 1 month. We are waiting for our house to sell and then we are renting beach front property. It will be expensive, but fun.

can I come and visit?

Anything for my little El.

02-28-2005 11:27 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Doug T.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH