Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How 'bout this then... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How 'bout this then...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by ™
I'm gonna talk to some of the music reps that come into the Christian bookstore I work at and ask 'em if they wanna pick up distribution on this thing! Wouldn't that be a riot if we end up gettin' nationally (internationally?!) distributed!!

we might have to get all legal and stuff if we make this bigger than just for the DAmbers. I would think anyway.

BD

I was wondering about that too, although I cannot imagine anyone paying to hear me sing.

08-04-2002 12:53 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This project sounds like a good idea. If I can get some friends of mine (who actually play instruments- I don't) to do backup, I'll probably do "Darn Floor- Big Bite" (unless someone else has already claimed that). But, boy oh boh, is it going to be bad...
08-04-2002 13:39 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Wait until the world is humiliated by my voice!

08-04-2002 14:49 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Hey guys, let's do a the Tuxedo Clad Megastar one next!

08-04-2002 14:49 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine

oh can we?

Tongue

08-04-2002 15:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
The fun thing would be to get a few of us together to do "Arthur Phardy's Yodeling Party."
LK-9

Well My name is Andrew Irwin
Buying Cd's is a burden
But I don't need no stereo
I make music with my yodello
08-04-2002 15:53 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

oh no!!!!

lol

08-04-2002 16:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'll have to get earplugs

08-04-2002 16:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Yeah, I guess we would need clearance from the lable or whatever. I'm pretty sure it cannot be sold otherwise. Unless of course it's not going to be for sale.

Confused

08-04-2002 16:35 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
Yeah, I guess we would need clearance from the lable or whatever. I'm pretty sure it cannot be sold otherwise. Unless of course it's not going to be for sale.

Confused

it may be best to keep it by us for us kind of thing...

unless someone else wants to pursue the legal end of things?

BD

08-04-2002 16:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

oh can we?

Tongue

I'll get my tongue specilally lubered up for that one.

Are youth A tho thay?
08-04-2002 16:57 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
My name is Tom-O Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am from Novato
born in San Francisco
the bible tells me how to go

I go yodel lady lady lady, yodel lady lady lady
yodel lady lady lady, lady who
yodel lady lady lady, yodel lady lady lady
yodel lady lady lady, lady who-o-o-o-o-o-ooooo!

Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-04-2002 20:47 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

we still haven't heard from Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy

Theo

Dr. Rich

Author of the Post

Scrimshaw Nick

Dr. Sticky

Anne

Jevon the Tall

Dw Dunphy

Kaf-n-8ed

Commander Cote

08-04-2002 20:56 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

and a whole buncha others Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

check th' list

08-04-2002 20:58 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by ™
Woggy

Theo

Dr. Rich

Author of the Post

Scrimshaw Nick

Dr. Sticky

Anne

Jevon the Tall

Dw Dunphy

Kaf-n-8ed

Commander Cote

Lemme think, lemme think!

-- aotp
08-05-2002 10:33 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
Woggy

Theo

Dr. Rich

Author of the Post

Scrimshaw Nick

Dr. Sticky

Anne

Jevon the Tall

Dw Dunphy

Kaf-n-8ed

Commander Cote

Jevon, Theo and Dw are in!!!

Big Grin

08-05-2002 11:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn

Confused

it may be best to keep it by us for us kind of thing...

unless someone else wants to pursue the legal end of things?

BD

I can't remeber what happened in regards to the legalities of Fearful Mimicry.

The Townsends would have to answer that one.
08-05-2002 17:33 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

good point Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
we might have to get all legal and stuff if we make this bigger than just for the DAmbers. I would think anyway.

BD

Yeah, let's keep it off the record (but on the disc!)

Who's Doing What

LK-9 - Happily Married Man

arcticsunburn - Father Explains

™'s doin' Bibleland

Theo - Chicken Crosses The Road

The Banos in for (wait for it) I Love You #19 (Jevon The Tall)

Dwd - Strange Days (????)

Author of the Post - Pretentious Poetry from the Heart

Gamgee - Darn Floor-Big Bite

Dr Rich and Lucy - Travelog (maybe)

-

-OH YEAH! Lookin' good, an impressive showing!

08-05-2002 22:35 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

We have about half a disc now!

some of these might actually sound good! and all will be at least a hoot!

all you DAmbers rock!

BD

08-05-2002 23:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
We have about half a disc now!

some of these might actually sound good! and all will be at least a hoot!

all you DAmbers rock!

BD

I'm thinking seriously about the poetry readings.

I'll have to see how I can get it recorded and mp3'd for you.

Unless of course a flight for me over there and the booking of a studio is in the album bugdet somehow.
08-05-2002 23:07 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How 'bout this then...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH