Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Jerry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, Jerry 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lover of Clams
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dennis,

You've posted way too many times. Stop it. Get a life and do something that requires real human interaction, like getting in a bar fight or dating a nurse with purple shoes. And shave...you are MUCH too manly for me with that beard.

03-08-2005 08:49 Lover of Clams is offline Send an Email to Lover of Clams Search for Posts by Lover of Clams Add Lover of Clams to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like his beard... it tickles Big Grin
03-08-2005 09:28 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Lover of Clams
"Near Sighted Girl and a Tital Wave". Wow, what an amazing song to see live. ...

What the heck is a "Tital Wave"? Shocked Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-08-2005 11:33 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
I like his beard... it tickles Big Grin

Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

03-08-2005 11:34 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lover of Clams
Get a life and do something that requires real human interaction.

I work in social services, I get my full of human interaction every day. Red Face
Posting on the board helps me relax at the end of the day.

At this point I don't give a sh*t who you are! Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-08-2005 20:15.

03-08-2005 20:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Please don't blame me again. It is probably Joey.

03-08-2005 20:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I am not blaming anyone.

03-08-2005 20:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i am sorry for being so presumptuous.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by .backs.: 03-08-2005 20:25.

03-08-2005 20:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

That's alright! Wink

03-08-2005 20:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i don't give a sh@t about your pardon! Wink

03-09-2005 10:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

So, are we having a guess-the-alias contest or something? Tongue Big Grin

NO, it's NOT me. Roll Eyes

Got a few miles left ...

03-09-2005 12:27 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i don't give a sh@t about your pardon! Wink

I never pardoned you, I said it was alright.Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-09-2005 16:36.

03-09-2005 16:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

not my style at all...... Red Face

Cool
03-09-2005 17:47 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

No, it's not. You are smarter than that! Cool

03-09-2005 17:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:

yeah, but some of my aliases are complete idiots! Tongue

Cool
03-09-2005 17:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

And those little berries are not falling that far from the bush.
03-09-2005 18:27 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Red Face

Cool
03-09-2005 18:34 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That baxturd! Red Face

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-09-2005 18:35.

03-09-2005 18:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i won't rate this thread 5 stars down out of respect for jerry! Red Face

Cool

Cool
03-09-2005 20:04 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:

relax boys, I'm sure clammy was just making a joke not attacking dennis... although doc does post way too much Tongue
03-09-2005 20:17 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Jerry

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH