Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Bootleg '82 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Live Bootleg '82
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Live Bootleg '82 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was listening to this incredible concert album today in the car... my jaw always to the floor over how tight DA is on this balls to the wall rock-n-roll blast. They finish one song and within 2 or 3 seconds race into the next song.
I am always blown away with how good this concert it.

than... the tape broke Crying

I may have to buy it on tape from the webstore or maybe find it on CD on ebay Confused

so much sadness Crying

07-25-2002 16:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I was listening to this incredible concert album today in the car... my jaw always to the floor over how tight DA is on this balls to the wall rock-n-roll blast. They finish one song and within 2 or 3 seconds race into the next song.

I may have to buy it on tape from the webstore or maybe find it on CD on ebay Confused

so much sadness Crying

Maybe some nice fellow board poster would be willing to burn it for ya? Evil

Are you a "real" fan???

Evil

07-25-2002 16:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

so much sadness Crying

Maybe some nice fellow board poster would be willing to burn it for ya? Evil

Are you a "real" fan???

Evil

it's not on ebay at this time.Crying
BTW
do you know any nice posters like that?
Evil

07-25-2002 16:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:

it's not on ebay at this time.Crying
BTW
do you know any nice posters like that?
Evil
[/QUOTE]

email me (since i owe you the screwtape letters).

-wes i. berlin (super genius)

07-25-2002 16:51 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Hey Wes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will be staying in Monrovia when I go back to Cali' for 10 days the beginning of August. Smile )

07-25-2002 16:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

okay Smile

07-25-2002 16:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I will be staying in Monrovia when I go back to Cali' for 10 days the beginning of August. Smile )

cool! let's try to hook up.

07-25-2002 16:56 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.

quote:

cool! let's try to hook up.

Ok, that's why I mentioned it. Smile )

07-25-2002 16:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Hmm... let's see... I do have Bootleg '82 and a CD burner... Sweet! Wink

07-25-2002 18:01 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn

such a nice boy Pleased

07-25-2002 20:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Dr.,

Check this out. Here's Live Bootleg '82 for $25 if you're interested.

www.crossingmusic.com/single.php?id=1080

07-25-2002 20:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn

such a nice boy Pleased

Big Grin

07-26-2002 00:16 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
kbt
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-19-2002

Dr: The best price so far. I paid 30.00 last year. But for a fan it is worth it!
07-26-2002 14:48 kbt is offline Send an Email to kbt Search for Posts by kbt Add kbt to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Dr.,

Check this out. Here's Live Bootleg '82 for $25 if you're interested.

www.crossingmusic.com/single.php?id=1080

yeah, they have some nice stuff there.

07-27-2002 13:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

just putting this on top for Dorfsmith Wink

08-13-2002 13:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thanks man!!!

08-13-2002 19:03 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Bootleg '82

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH