Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hahahahaha!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hahahahaha!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool RE: Rumors of war Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
By the way, the bass line for "Mr. Sharky" kicks royal gutteal tissues. I don't care what Chandler says about you, that line is genius!!!

Preach it, uvie!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-18-2005 09:45 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Outdoor Dylan"??

(i'm just so utterly embarrassed for him...
02-18-2005 09:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

KISS MY CAKEHOLE, CHANDLER!! MAY I REMIND YOU YET AGAIN: I CAN BE PLENTY EMBARRASSED ON MY OWN, I DON'T NEED YOU!!! GKK!!!!!!!

02-18-2005 09:53 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

(sigh) this just makes me .tired, but i found the actual translation for that unexplained sudden burst of swahili:

"Where are the toilets? Where are the toilets? Where are the toilets? What? How do you say? I don't know. Mommy!Call the police. Where are the toilets? Where are the toilets? Where are the toilets? Help!I am hungry Tin can Beef Bread Chicken Eggs Fish Flour Fruit Ice Meat Rice Salt Vegetables Water. Danger! GKK! I'd like a cold Windex!"
02-18-2005 09:59 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

hey berger.......do you live here in music city USA too??

and if so, where might we have a windex together one fine spring evening? Big Grin

i hear tim never leaves his house..... Shocked

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

02-18-2005 10:10 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Oh, well then Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess that explains it then. Outdoor Elvis and Let's Spin had souper sucky bass lines ("What A World"... what were you thinking when you pulled that sorry line out of yer behind... oh wait... that sucky bass line chose YOU) but a quantum leap was made for the final studio album. And "Sacred Cows", well, it was obvious you were just stealing the impressive bass parts laid down by the original artist.
02-18-2005 10:31 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Sorry I was away from my computer, larryl. I just drank a gallon of Lavoris and passed out for awhile on a mound of dirt in my back yard.

I live in Lubbock Texas, and that Old Man Chandler is the one what lives in Arkansas or whatever.

02-18-2005 10:51 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

THANKS A LOT CHANDLER!! NOW YOU'VE TURNED uvvvullalolapaloozapiehole AGAINST ME TOO!!! I DAMB THEE, CHANDLER, O HOW I DAMB THEE!!

02-18-2005 10:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Sorry I was away from my computer, larryl. I just drank a gallon of Lavoris and passed out for awhile on a mound of dirt in my back yard.

I live in Lubbock Texas, and that Old Man Chandler is the one what lives in Arkansas or whatever.

well crap!

look me up when you're in town for the DOVE AWARDS. Shocked

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

02-18-2005 10:55 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGGKKKKKX
XXCK!

And people think I'M insane. Chandler and larry live in a place where they give awards to birds or something or whatever!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggccccxxxkkkkk!!

02-18-2005 10:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

I don't understand nothin on this sight.
02-18-2005 11:02 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Stop trying to confuse Aqua Green toupee, Chandler!!

02-18-2005 11:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey Chandler, here's my apology!

KISS MY CAKEHOLE, YOU HACK CHANDLER!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGKCXXK!

02-18-2005 11:09 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
I don't understand nothin on this sight.

i never do.

who is this Da everyone talks about? i just come to see what wisdom berger has posted....

Big Grin

02-18-2005 11:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

OUT OF WINDEX! BACCCKKKK IN AWHILE!!!

02-18-2005 11:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Turn on, tune out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, this Lavoris stuff isn't that bad! I prefer the green over the orange but it makes a wonderful companion to a Friday lunch.
02-18-2005 11:20 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

RE: Hahahahaha!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Hi Mommies!!

Gk! VVVVVVTTT!!! PhBBBBBBBvvvvttckk!! RARF! Visste du att vi ordnar föreläsningar om olika intressanta ämnen?!! Även till föreläsninggggggxxxcckkkkarna är det fri entré efter årsskiftet Mommyyyy!!

Välkommen!

Sweet Sainted Mother of William Conrad where am I???!!gkkxxkck!!

Dato che la documentazione esistente su è moltissima, abbiamo deciso di partire, per la parte di traduzione, dal lavoro di touch my hair da cui abbiamo anche tratto il nome per il progetto italiano. Per questo, la gran please just touch my hair that's all I'm asking parte dei documenti da noi tradotti sono gli ed i mini e le guide di LDP (guide generali su argomenti!!!gk!!!!

helpmemommyWapi choo? Wapi choo? Wapi choo? Nini? Unasemaje? Sijui Mommy! Ita polisi! Wapi choo? Wapi choo? Wapi choo? Nisaidia!

Nina njaa Kopo Ng'ombei Mkate Kuku Mayai Samaki Unga Matunda Barafu Nyama Wali Chumvi Mboga
Maji Hatari! GKK! Tafadhali natakabia [pombe] Windex!

i see berger watched csi last night..... Frown

Cool
02-18-2005 11:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Mmmmmm. Lavoris! Yeah, uvvvullalolapaloozapiehole, that's what I'm talkin' about! YEAH, UVVVULLALAPALOOZAPIEHOLEYOLE, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! I SAID YEAAAAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TA--- What? Do what? Shut the what up? Ok.

02-18-2005 11:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? CSI? Chandler .Sucks Interminably? I LOVE THAT SHOW! HaHaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggxxcckkk!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 02-18-2005 12:03.

02-18-2005 12:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? CSI? Chandler .Sucks Interminably? I LOVE THAT SHOW! HaHaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggxxcckkk!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 02-18-2005 12:03.

02-18-2005 12:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hahahahaha!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH