Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Poll on eBay auction postings. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Do you mind if eBay auctions for DA/TST-related items are posted on the DAMB?
No, I don't mind because I'm looking for OOP titles. 11 50.00%
No, I don't mind but would prefer that they be in a separate discussion area. 10 45.45%
Yes, I do mind -- don't be peddling your wares here. 1 4.55%
Total: 22 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Poll on eBay auction postings.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue Tongue Tongue

02-20-2005 23:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We could go the ebay route with some things. Its kinda
hard, with what we have to keep up with now already.

We also have not gone the route of selling the last few
copies of anything on ebay for $100 or whatever. Which we
have mixed feelings about doing.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-21-2005 08:26 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We could go the ebay route with some things. Its kinda
hard, with what we have to keep up with now already.

We also have not gone the route of selling the last few
copies of anything on ebay for $100 or whatever. Which we
have mixed feelings about doing.

If the bids go that high on thier own then there's nothing to feel bad about, now if you start it at an outrageous amount that's a little different. Cool

gone, gone with God, but gone
02-21-2005 11:57 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

True. The market takes it where it goes. I don't think there is anything wrong with that...especially if it means more good music sooner for the rest of the fans.

02-21-2005 12:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

You know, you could always experiment by putting a copy of neverhood or something like that on ebay with a buy it now option that is the same price as the webstore. Way more people know about ebay than here so if sales slow down, it might be worth a try...

02-21-2005 12:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

I wouldn't have a problem with you selling the last few copies on e-bay, even if they went for $100 or more. I just wouldn't want new releases put on e-bay where they all went for over that much. Then I wouldn't be able to afford very many new releases. Of course, if you had the Buy It Now option, then I'd just do that! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-21-2005 12:26 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Poll on eBay auction postings.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH