Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many Taylor songs mention "The Mystery Spot"? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How many Taylor songs mention "The Mystery Spot"? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jason and his argonauts
03-03-2005 21:01 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They write "Jesus and his astronauts going to the perfect spot" in the liner notes.

Guess I hear what I want to hear!

03-03-2005 21:07 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
They write "Jesus and his astronauts going to the perfect spot" in the liner notes.

Guess I hear what I want to hear!

DOH!!!

it is in the liner notes!

and I thought I was hearing things Tongue

I never checked since there was so little of the lyrics there
03-03-2005 21:12 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

It's not listed in the lyrics here on DA.com Red Face
03-03-2005 21:14 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

That's it. That's the worst lyric I ever heard. I'm done with them.
03-03-2005 21:15 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
jason and his argonauts

that is the first line

Who's Who Here?

from the album "Mr Buechner's Dream"
Music by Daniel Amos, Words by T.S. Taylor
©2001 Zoom Daddy/BMI

Jason and his argonauts
Hanging out in parking lots
With teen twerps and some indiots
(and) all the riff raff
And strictly confidentially
All we got here is essentially
A vulgar vapid history
Of clap trap

Chorus:
And who's who here?
Is anybody anybody?
And who's that there?
Someone we should know?
Who's cool here? (who rules here?)
No one and everyone
Start the show cos'
It's not clear, no
So who's who here

The mark of Cain is apathy
Brains winding down on entropy
New york and L.A. bougeouse
And their chit chat
It's babylon, they rattle on
The herds in line and movin' on
With ecstacy dipped cattle prongs
In back packs

And god is their technology
A studded tongues profanity
A grim tatoos theology
Is payback
Six pack kings pull up a chair
To sculptured breasts and deriairs
Each a potential millionaire
And fat cat

Chorus

(EDIT)
Jesus and his astronauts going to the perfect spot
03-03-2005 21:16 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
That's it. That's the execrable lyric I ever heard. I'm done with them.

Oh my! You'll cry as we wave good-bye to you

Tongue
03-03-2005 21:17 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Are you a man?
03-03-2005 21:19 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

no, do I look like one?

I'm the one in the black dress standing next to the boys from the 77s board

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 03-03-2005 21:22.

03-03-2005 21:21 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

No but none of them do.

I'm in a real bad mood, hon.
03-03-2005 21:24 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

and here we are at breakfast

03-03-2005 21:25 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
No but none of them do.

I'm in a real bad mood, hon.

LOL Tongue
03-03-2005 21:25 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

The guy next to you at breakfast seems a bit of a dork

03-03-2005 21:29 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

OK, I see Dork and Bax and I think Phreak...who are the other two?

03-04-2005 01:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

Todd is next to Phreak and that's Todd and Darrin's brother at the other end..... bf7. I forget his real name at the moment.

and yes, BD is a DORK!!! Red Face

I didn't want to sit next to him, but he pushed his way past Phreak to sit by me. Roll Eyes I thought there was gonna be a fight by the time breakfast was over. Even Baqs was ready to fight Darrin to see who would pay for my breakfast. I finally had to explain to them that there is enough of me to go around, and that they eventually would all pay for my "breakfast".

Roll Eyes boys Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 03-04-2005 06:03.

03-04-2005 06:02 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

03-04-2005 10:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nadaABLE LIES!!

03-04-2005 13:25 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I cranked "Who's Who Here" in the van today. They definitely sing "perfect spot".

BTW, that song cranks well.

03-06-2005 20:45 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Yes it does. Cool

03-06-2005 21:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

The problem with rock and roll today is that there just aren't enough cowbells anymore.
03-07-2005 10:24 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many Taylor songs mention "The Mystery Spot"?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH