Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » thanks! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page thanks!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Carl lies over what ocean? Is "ocean" the Audiori's new term for Eleanor?

Can Carl swim?

02-04-2005 15:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Não se efectua o Comboio com partida de Covilhã às 18h05 (Reg 5614) e destino a Entroncamento. Dia 9 de Fevereirooooooogggk! (Quarta Feira)
Efectua-se o Comboio Especial com partida de Entroncamento às 04h32 (Reg 5651) e destino a Abrantes!!! GK!

02-04-2005 15:12 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

ok berger, that does it. folks, i'm gonna have to remotely shut down berger's computer. bye berger.
02-04-2005 15:15 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Abrantes my ass!!!

02-04-2005 15:15 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAGGKK! Chandler always says that, but he knows he can't really shut dow--

02-04-2005 15:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hi, bereal. spending time playing with the little ones definitely helps. that's always time well spent.

Yup. That's where I've been all day today! We went to a kids' museum downtown called The Health Adventure and then went to lunch. Then we took a nap. Of course this was after I cracked down on my 6 yr old daughter to do some school work. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-04-2005 15:16 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Cracked down? There is a social worker about, madam.

02-04-2005 15:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I'm scared of what will happen when I hit my 40s!

BR-
ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN IS YOU'LL BE OUT OF YOUR 30S.
ONE LESS THING, RIGHT?

Yup, but then time will fly even more. Frown That's what I'm scared of.

Time flies when you're having fun, so enjoy your 40s while you can Cricket! Wink

Smile
02-04-2005 15:18 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

Big Grin

I didn't have to be too hard on her today. She actually did most of what she was told to do without too much whining and complaining! She just skipped 2 pages of work I told her to do, but I think I confused her. Big Grin I'll have to have her finish it later.

Smile
02-04-2005 15:20 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I'm baaaaaaaaack! HAHAHAGhk! Chandler doesn't realize that I also know a thing or two about compu--

02-04-2005 15:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

So, tell us the two things you know about compus, cretin.

02-04-2005 15:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hahahahahagggkkkkk! .Backs. just called Chandler a cretin!!

02-04-2005 15:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

Actually, I think he was talking to you, berger.
02-04-2005 15:28 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Actually i was talking to that tiny Italian man sitting in my pocket, Tim?

02-04-2005 15:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

I say in teasing to my 5 year old
"Watch it Scunie (her nickname) - do you wanna Whoopin?"

the other day at Grandmas.."My daddy says hes gonna give me whoopin every day!!"

Needless to say- I jumped right to clarify that one..

Be careful little mouth what you say...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-04-2005 15:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

One thing I know about computers is 'garbage in garbage out',
thanks to the internet one mans garbage can be multiplied
out to everyone like the bread and fishies.

02-04-2005 16:16 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

So we are like Jesus?

02-04-2005 16:18 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i gotta run, folks. have a great weekend!
02-04-2005 16:22 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Bye tim! Have a good one!

Smile
02-04-2005 16:34 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
One thing I know about computers is 'garbage in garbage out',
thanks to the internet one mans garbage can be multiplied
out to everyone like the bread and fishies.

You made me think of that awful Petra song! Shocked

02-05-2005 07:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » thanks!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH