Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Got a Note from Marty .... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Got a Note from Marty ....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's on my "To Buy" list!Cool

06-07-2005 22:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alright Mark! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Yeah, one things for sure.....Terry sure does write great lyrics!
06-08-2005 01:27 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Hey, I bought mine right away too! Heck, I even got that Jevon the Knob to write to your ultra secret hotmail account too ...

So there! And there, and there too.

I like it ... I'm trying to put my finger on Glen's vocals ... totally reminds me of someone, and I can't get it. I'm tempted to say Dave Matthews but that's not it ...

I'm enjoying the pop, and Marty I didn't know you were so accomplished on so many instruments.

Jevo ... er Stu.

Watch for a full review coming to a website near you.

06-19-2005 23:26 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Eyeeew Stuuuuu-fart. I bought the album, I wasn't asked nor forced to send the suck up note to the hotmail address - which by the way must not work since it generated NOTHING in the way of a response. Don't people know who I am? Sheesh.

Still, it's a good solid album from two old farts who have managed to linger around for a while. Way to go.

06-19-2005 23:40 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Stu and Jev seem to be having personality disorders? Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-21-2005 09:53 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Got a Note from Marty ....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH