Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Zoom daddy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zoom daddy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Zoom daddy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I went to ebay and some wonderful person had Zoom Daddy on auction for $6.99 starting, but $10.99 if you want to Buy it Now. After seeing it go for over $20 just last week, I decided to buy it immediately.
I'm totally stoked!

07-22-2002 09:07 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Swirling Eddies "Zoom Daddy"
Price: $15.00 USD
Format: CD

right here in the DA store....

07-22-2002 09:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by servantsteve
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now I feel silly. For some reason, I thought that ZD was one of the ones out of print that would be returning soon, but alas- they are Outdoor Elvis and Let's Spin.
Oh, well.

07-22-2002 09:46 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
Now I feel silly. For some reason, I thought that ZD was one of the ones out of print that would be returning soon, but alas- they are Outdoor Elvis and Let's Spin.
Oh, well.

Hey, we all make mistakes. You can't go wrong with ZD, any way you get it. It's an awesome, awesome, did I say awesome? cd.
LK-9

07-22-2002 12:10 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Oh, well.

Hey, we all make mistakes. You can't go wrong with ZD, any way you get it. It's an awesome, awesome, did I say awesome? cd.
LK-9

Ditto! It's a fave of mine too. And if _I_ like it, then you gotta buy it!!

-- The Author of the Post
07-22-2002 12:19 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Oh, well.

don't feel silly, I was just putting the info out there....

ZD is a great CD!

BD
07-22-2002 14:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BD
ZD is a great CD!
BD
I look forward to receiving it.

07-22-2002 14:36 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD
ZD is a great CD!
BD
I look forward to receiving it.

Tell us what you think!

-- TAotP
07-22-2002 15:06 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:
Oh, well.

LK-9

you really can't go wrong with a TST CD Wink

07-22-2002 19:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Sort of like Jerry Garcia? You can't go wrong with Terry or Jerry!
LK-9

07-22-2002 22:13 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Zoom Daddy has, in my opinion, the best song ever written:The Twist!!!

07-23-2002 01:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
LK-9

I never could get into Jerry Garcia. Not my cup of ginsing.

-- TAotP
07-23-2002 08:47 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Zoom Daddy has, in my opinion, the best song ever written:The Twist!!!

I'd have to disagree. "Love Grapes" is the best track off this album. It's total disco! I love it!

-- TAotP
07-23-2002 08:48 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:
LK-9

I never could get into Jerry Garcia. Not my cup of ginsing.

-- TAotP

AotP,
Can't get into Jerry? Heresy!!!!!
LK-9

07-23-2002 11:28 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Listen to that hippie pastor author. Wink

07-23-2002 11:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
A Hot Wolly

quote:

AotP,
Can't get into Jerry? Heresy!!!!!
LK-9

Nope, I guess I've never been that high. Smile

-- taotp

p.s. actually I've never been high
07-23-2002 11:35 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Me a hippie pastor?

Hmmm....

-- taotp
07-23-2002 11:35 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Disjasked Lerna

I think Ripple is the best Grateful dead tune. the Dead never seemed that far from the kingdom.
there' a tribute album to the Grateful Dead called Deadicated where Jane's addiction does a very good version of Ripple.
You don't need to be stoned to love the music of the Grateful Dead, but you do need to be in a mellow mood, IMHO.

07-23-2002 12:05 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jc
Luteous Llama

speaking of the dead. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what is the title of that song with the refrain
I will get by (I don't think thats the title)
(doda da da da )
it sounds so much like
Hold Back the Wind (to me) Donna
I mean to me- not to donna
When my MIL (named Donna) begins to go on and on about something....
that song always runs in me head!
anyone????????
JiMIny
ps trivia- I just DISCOVERED the TST tune with Alice Cooper in it
anyone anyone??????
07-23-2002 12:33 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.

quote:

Me a hippie pastor?

Hmmm....

-- taotp

I guess punctuation can help at times.... Listen to that hippie pastor, author. Smile )

07-23-2002 12:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Zoom daddy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH