Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Some Songs I Would Love To Hear Terry Cover » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Some Songs I Would Love To Hear Terry Cover
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Some Songs I Would Love To Hear Terry Cover Chris Estey 12-16-2004 09:35
 RE: Some Songs I Would Love To Hear Terry Cover dennis 12-19-2004 22:25
 RE: Some Songs I Would Love To Hear Terry Cover Aqua Green Toupee 12-20-2004 08:23

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chris Estey Chris Estey is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 12-13-2004

Some Songs I Would Love To Hear Terry Cover Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Only Love Can Break Your Heart"
"I Saw The Light"
"I Hope You're Happy Now"
"Pretty Smart On My Part" (Phil Ochs)
"Blind Willie McTell"
"Ballad of a Thin Man"
"Hand of Kindness" (Richard Thompson)
"Godstar" (Psychic TV)
"I Won't Back Down"

12-16-2004 09:35 Chris Estey is offline Send an Email to Chris Estey Homepage of Chris Estey Search for Posts by Chris Estey Add Chris Estey to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would like to hear Terry cover some Van Morrison like "Cleanin Windows" or "Jackie Wilson Said" or maybe "Into the Mystic."

12-19-2004 22:25 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Blind Willie McTell would be awesome! His cover of Protect My Child is the best singing I ever heard him do.
12-20-2004 08:23 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Some Songs I Would Love To Hear Terry Cover

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH