Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor Make Out Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Taylor Make Out Album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chris Estey Chris Estey is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 12-13-2004

Terry Taylor Make Out Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He should do a sexy love makin' record. He's got a suave voice, can write some seductive lyrics I imagine, and his music can be very sensual.

But UNTIL he unleashes his Barry White, what album do YOU think is the best for a couple to make out to?

"Fearful Symmetry" has a nice flow ... a couple faster tracks in the middle might be offputting, but there's some beautiful stuff there. "Darn Floor" is a bit cerebral but has groove ...

Come on, Terry! Do a sex album!

: )

12-16-2004 09:22 Chris Estey is offline Send an Email to Chris Estey Homepage of Chris Estey Search for Posts by Chris Estey Add Chris Estey to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: Terry Taylor Make Out Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think that my wife would go for that. It probably would not get her into the mood without a lot of wine.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
12-16-2004 09:37 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What the faith do you think Mutt was???? Roll Eyes

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-16-2004 09:47 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excuse me kids, that's what let's spin was Pleased Cindy digs terry Tongue

12-16-2004 10:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It must get interesting during "Ed Takes a Vacation".... Roll Eyes

Tongue

Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-16-2004 10:24 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

LOL there is a small break there and then round two Shocked

12-16-2004 10:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Sacred Cows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Baby, Baby"
12-16-2004 15:06 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: Terry Taylor Make Out Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Estey
He should do a sexy love makin' record. He's got a suave voice, can write some seductive lyrics I envisage, and his music can be very sensual.

But UNTIL he unleashes his Barry White, what album do YOU think is the best for a couple to make out to?

"Fearful Symmetry" has a nice flow ... a couple faster tracks in the middle might be offputting, but there's some beautiful stuff there. "Darn Floor" is a bit cerebral but has groove ...

Come on, Terry! Do a sex album!

This is Mike Roe's territory.......listen to "Daydream" now that's a great make out album Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 12-16-2004 15:11.

12-16-2004 15:10 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

12-16-2004 18:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Chris Estey Chris Estey is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 12-13-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Chris Estey
You're right, Driver8 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike Roe would probably do a better make-out disc -- or make one of your own with "Ache Beautiful," a chunk of tracks from "Pray Naked," etc. ...

Just not "I Don't Love You" -- though it's sung pretty sexy, I think the lyrics would put 'em out of the mood.

12-17-2004 03:36 Chris Estey is offline Send an Email to Chris Estey Homepage of Chris Estey Search for Posts by Chris Estey Add Chris Estey to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: You're right, Driver8 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Estey
Mike Roe would probably do a better make-out disc -- or make one of your own with "Ache Beautiful," a chunk of tracks from "Pray Naked," etc. ...

Just not "I Don't Love You" -- though it's sung pretty sexy, I think the lyrics would put 'em out of the mood.

Nowhere Else off of Sticks and Stones is a great make out song Big Grin plus Do It For Love Big Grin

12-17-2004 09:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Grand Encephalon

Don't forget Old and Lonsome from the dogs and Go With God But Go Big Grin

I think mike writes more songs about losing love than finding it Shocked

12-17-2004 11:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by carl
It must get interesting during "Ed Takes a Vacation".... Roll Eyes

Tongue

Shocked

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!- snowball takes on a WHOLE NEW MEANING!!!!!!!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-17-2004 12:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

12-17-2004 12:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

seriously..
Mikes "20 years gone"
is to me the most sadly profound song I think Ihave ever heard.

Having been married before- there are certain lines in that song (not all)
that make me feel such remorse..

Its always two in the tango (tangle?)
believe me...

hard to describe .

12-17-2004 12:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Crying mike is often sadly profound Crying Crying Crying

12-17-2004 12:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

thats what draws me to his music..

(I must be sadistic-every pin prick feels like something I need)

from 20 years gone.....

Why did he shine her on and pass her off with broken dreams and promises?
Why is he lost and found fooling around amongst the many
Hardened hearts and shattered shards and pummeled pots,
The cracked cups that he bought her?
There’s not a word he said that’s holding water

How’s the light,
The lighthouse now?
The one he crashed into?
He broke his vows from stem to stern
The stern waves broke the bough and now
He’s sinking too

............wow
Thank God for a love that I can speak so wonderfully about now-
His Grace is all I need.

12-17-2004 12:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Smile

12-17-2004 12:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Crying mike is often sadly profound Crying Crying Crying

take it to the 77s board Red Face
12-17-2004 17:49 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I got kicked off that board Tongue Big Grin

12-17-2004 18:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor Make Out Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH