Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Guacamole » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Guacamole 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thumb Up! Guacamole Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks to my dear friend DaLe, I'm now a big fan of guacamole!! Pleased

Smile )

Avocado Faultline is a great album that I had never heard until just a few months back. Thanks DaLe, I appreciate it!!

baxter my friend, you were right. My feet were moved by Papa Danced On Olvera Street. It's a great song.

Terry, great album. Thanks.

Cool

Crying

~Groucho~
12-12-2004 20:32 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool I am glad that there are others besides me that like that one Smile )

12-12-2004 23:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think i'd like it a lot more if whenever someone comes to l.a. (who's heard the song) didn't ask to stop at the taquitos stand .

Big Grin

12-13-2004 00:26 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

"build her a cloud " is still my favorite track.

12-13-2004 00:27 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

And one of terry's best songs ever Tongue

12-13-2004 00:29 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
i think i'd like it a lot more if whenever someone comes to l.a. (who's heard the song) didn't ask to stop at the taquitos stand .

Big Grin

Speaking of which... if I ever do make it out to L.A. uh...... Smile )

12-13-2004 06:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
"build her a cloud " is still my favorite track.

I would like to hear Tom Petty record that song! Pleased

12-13-2004 06:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

"not the kid in the corner in the big pair of pants..."
12-13-2004 06:45 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

This has always been one of my favorites that Terry has ever recorded.

Be something special on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
12-13-2004 10:29 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Grand Encephalon

I think it is the most underated next to John Wayne.

12-13-2004 10:34 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

Big Grin

oh....alright.

Tongue

12-13-2004 12:40 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

Big Grin

oh....alright.

Tongue

i'll be there next week! Pleased

Cool
12-13-2004 13:01 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Official Impasto

woohoo!

12-13-2004 13:27 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

12-13-2004 15:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I think it is the most underated next to John Wayne.

I agree with dorfy for a change!

JW and AF are both at the top of my Terry Solo list. It all depends on how I feel that day as to which one is best.
12-13-2004 17:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Coffee Addict
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 07-21-2003

Tongue

Donnie Darko
12-13-2004 17:54 Coffee Addict is offline Send an Email to Coffee Addict Search for Posts by Coffee Addict Add Coffee Addict to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Cool I am glad that there are others besides me that like that one Smile )

You're not alone dorf. I think AF is great! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
12-14-2004 14:28 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Avocado Faultline is awesome. My tastes tend a little toward country anyway. I love Built Her a Cloud and Kind Word probably best. Kind Word is so simple but so profound at the same time. I cried the first time I heard it.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-14-2004 15:04 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good stuff!

12-17-2004 21:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://cielitolindo.org/

Pleased

Cool
08-24-2005 16:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Guacamole

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH