Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T.g.i.f. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T.g.i.f.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

T.g.i.f. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Finally Friday is here, people, and we can talk, away from the sinister stare of that macho-headgame-playing dirtbag Chandler!! gk!

Oh, how Berger suffers for his art! There's something Berger needs to say, which is this: that there's something that Berger needs to say, which is this: that Berger has something that he would like to say which is this: all the notes that Berger Played on all the Swirling Eddies songs, all those notes chose HIM.

Berger never chose to play those notes, they chose HIM! Berger didn't choose the notes, THE NOTES CHOSE HIM!!

If Berger hadn't played those notes, those notes would have badgered and bothered Berger until he DID play them!! Do you know what it's like to be badgered and bothered by musical notes??! And YES, carl, that WAS a setup, and yes I DO want you to answer this question so that Chandler, that pompous Jackalope, will understand how the world truuuly feels about the garbage he's perpetuated with the likes of The Big Warm Youth Choir People or whatever they're called, amongst all the other drivel that he's churned out!! gk gkk GGGXXXKKKKKK!!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 12-08-2004 12:45.

12-08-2004 12:25 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile )

Cool
12-08-2004 12:27 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

um, berger, first of all it's not friday, it's wednesday. but even if it were friday, that's the day that i usually have time to spend on the DAMB. so, assuming that this WAS friday, (which you did) how would that keep you away from my "sinister stare" if friday is typically the day that i'm here?

good lord, i'm exhausted already just trying to decipher what, exactly, he might mean. and for whatever it's worth, folks, berger seems to be imitating something that Linda Ronstadt said on "CBS Sunday Morning" about how she never chose the songs, but the songs chose her, and if she didn't sing them, they wouldn't leave her alone until she did.

i really don't know what that means. i certainly don't know what it means when berger says it. (there was some cosmic force insisting that he play certain notes?!)
12-08-2004 12:28 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT?! ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN!! I don't even know who Linda Ronstadggggkt is, you moron Chandler!! And do you see how he plays his macho head games, people? He won't capitalize MY name, but he will capitalize Linda Ringheimer's!! DAMB you, Chandler! DAMB you to heck!

12-08-2004 12:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

...i'm .tired
12-08-2004 12:31 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Berger & Linda have something else in common: I enjoy their music, but maybe they shouldn't speak in public. Wink

That's it! A Ronstadt Roy Al album! The Stoned Ponies.
12-08-2004 12:38 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HA! I knew Chandler would leave!! Now we can finally talk, people.
Acessível em todas as versões se este não suportar os padrões básicos!

12-08-2004 12:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank God It's Fwednesday???

Tongue

(wiw YOU be my fwedn? Tongue )

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-08-2004 12:44 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
...i'm .tired

I am tired and I MeaN tired Big Grin

12-08-2004 12:48 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I love you bargeer! Smile )

0 24
12-08-2004 12:59 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I love you two, El!!

9 g g 0 k

12-08-2004 13:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Berger, se não for suportado dentro por padrões básicos, como pode ser acessível em alguma versão?
12-08-2004 13:05 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Oh, my, now that's quite the match: berger and 'El! Shocked

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
12-08-2004 13:06 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

see, bargeer understands my numbers. Pleased
that's why I love him so!

0 2 8
12-08-2004 13:06 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I don't know what it's like to be badgered by a note,
but I do know what it's like to be weaseled by a nut.

And that made me tired ...

...its Friday???!! Yippie!!!

12-08-2004 13:12 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Gabriel, az Európai Unió megígérte: mindent megtesz annak érdekében, hogy feloldja a Kína elleni fegyverembargót!!

12-08-2004 13:12 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Gabriel, az Európai Unió megígérte: mindent megtesz annak érdekében, hogy feloldja a Kína elleni fegyverembargót!!

that's beautiful man Crying

you're making me cry again 033
12-08-2004 13:13 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

El:

7Y01

12-08-2004 13:14 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Platyhelminth

036 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks... Pleased
12-08-2004 13:16 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

1a0 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're welcome.

12-08-2004 13:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T.g.i.f.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH